Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Buying Out Fetish Content Producers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying Out Fetish Content Producers
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you need some extra money? Do you have an old BHE site that you closed years ago and still have a ton of content you shot? What about a clip store you tried and it did not take off?

Turn that content into CASH MONEY!

I am buying up small production companies, sites, mom and pop produced fetish content. It must be legal, and you have the docs required and hard copies.

You must have all 2257 documents that are required for your models. You must also have a model release, and original tape or disk.

Please include the following:

1. How many scenes.
2. How many models.
3. Type of content.
4. Format of the content (DV AVI/TAPE/DISK).
5. Docs/2257/License
6. I am buying rights. That means I can use, cut, and re-license as I see fit.

Refer anyone you know looking to sell out, and with fetish content. Contact me via PM or IM.

Thanks!

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also looking to buy any, and all, foot fetish and other secondary fetish websites as well.

Please have your traffic, and any sales stats available including screen shots, as well as asking price.

Looking forward to doing business.

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links