Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Layla Kayleigh foot interview(14 Questions)check it out!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Layla Kayleigh foot interview(14 Questions)check it out!!
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally was able to access the interview.Sadly the 14 questions weren't all about feet which i thought it was but nice read anyway [Tongue]

What’s been your most extravagant purchase in the last year?

When I was growing up, I had one pair of shoes to last me about three years. At first, they were slipping off my feet, and then by the third year, my toes were popping out of the front. So, I have this weird obsession with shoes because I never had any. Now I just buy tons of shoes -- I don’t even need them. You can’t walk into my closet because I just have shoes everywhere.

How many pairs do you think you have?
It’s countless. I don’t even know. My mother makes me feel so guilty. She always says: "There are people starving and you buy all these shoes?" Oh, leave me alone -- it’s the one (weird) “thing” I have. It’s weird, but I’m a girl. What can I say?

Layla Kayleigh gets kinky and tells us more about her (and other people's) obsession with footwear and feet...

I don't think it’s weird. I think a lot of guys have a "thing" for women's feet and footwear.

I know. I get the weirdest e-mails, like: "You’re really pretty, but can I get a picture of your feet?" I swear. I get three or four e-mails a month from guys asking for pictures of my feet!

Or I’ll be in an elevator somewhere and I’ll be wearing sandals, and some guy is almost having an orgasm looking at my feet (laughs). I feel violated. Even though it’s only my feet, I feel dirty that someone would get turned on by my feet!

Her feet are beautiful: [Eek!] [Drool] [Hump]
http://www.feetceleb.com/layla-kayleigh-feet.html

It's funny that she says i don't think it's weird then says i get the weirdest emails.

What she says here really turns me on [Drool]
Or I’ll be in an elevator somewhere and I’ll be wearing sandals, and some guy is almost having an orgasm looking at my feet (laughs)

[ April 26, 2010, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't believe nobody has commented lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dickjames
Board Regular
Member # 30350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dickjames   Email dickjames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet and love her french pedicure. Thank you for posting this. Latina feet are so hot!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

thanks DJ her feet look clean & soft & nicely tanned & yes, nice ped in that pic i'd worship those for hours [Drool]
If your referring to her when you say latina feet are hot i believe she is british.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

dickjames
Board Regular
Member # 30350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dickjames   Email dickjames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and I have EXACTLY the same taste in women. I always love the pics you post. Thank you.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by dickjames:
You and I have EXACTLY the same taste in women. I always love the pics you post. Thank you.

lol yup! i like the young exotic looking girls with nice features hot bodies & tanned/brown complexions & pretty feet [Drool] [Hump] thanks alot DJ

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links