Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 12. Our Never-Ending Love of Famous Women Continues (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 12. Our Never-Ending Love of Famous Women Continues
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been so much history to this contest. It's always fun to go on a little history lesson when National gives his review of how the week went. This game is becoming a legacy that will have many women intertwined into story lines that fans will remember for a long time.

The fact that Marisa Miller did so poorly in 2008 and how she's made a turn for the better shows just how much National believes in her and how the fans really woke up and took notice to how hot Marisa is. The official girl of the AFC is also the first one to win her division. Nice!

Miranda Kerr is showing how dominant she can be and it can be argued that her losses were just flukes. That's not to take anything away from Lima and Beckinsale, but Miranda has bounced right back from those losses and is making a great name for herself.

What's amazing about this contest is how one hot celeb can lose to another. In any other celebrity discussion forum, everyone talks about each woman as if she was the only one who lives on this planet. It makes you think that they can never lose in a match if she was paired up against another celeb. But that's where National comes in and creates this genius idea of putting this perfect contest together so that those celebs can go up against other celebs who people think are also hot. To see these hot girls lose any match is a HUGE event in itself. To see Olivia Wilde lose a match is HUGE news. Olivia is very hot. A girl like her losing any match is an historical event. To see Kate Beckinsale lose is a big event. To see MEGAN lose was monumental. Seeing Vanessa Hudgens lose to Tisdale is historic. To see AnnaLynne McCord lose a few matches makes the world stop spinning. These are the things that makes this game the only place of interest when it comes to celebrity feet and a place worth being a part of.

Whoever winds up winning this whole thing deserves it (hopefully AnnaLynne).

Thanks, National. I can't wait till Week 13 gets here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe Olivia Wilde lost to that freak Jessica Alba. That one loss can cost Olivia a spot for the playoffs. That's how important each match is. Olivia must win out the rest of her schedule so that Jessica FUCKING Alba can go away for good. I'm starting to really hate her now. She's REALLY getting on my nerves.

There was a part in there where National said that it's really important for those two (Olivia, especially, since she's behind Alba) to win as many matches possible because both Alba and Wilde will have difficult opponents in the final week of the season. Now I'm really nervous for Wilde. She's losing some momentum while Alba is on fire.

Now Jessica Alba must PAY for this shit! I swear.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links