Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoes and Boots on sale now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoes and Boots on sale now
Louise - Hot Sexy Feet
Board Regular
Member # 38942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling all people with a fetish for used shoes and boots (especially in the UK).

I have listed a LOAD of my old shoes and boots for sale on my website.

All purchases will receive a special gift of either a few signed photos of my feet wearing the shoes / boots purchased, or some of my worn socks/tights/stockings - your choice.

Check out - http://hotsexyfeet.co.uk/forsale/forsale.htm for a list of all the items for sale.

If you have any questions email me - sexyfeet@hotsexyfeet.co.uk or add me to MSN hotsexyfeet@hotmail.co.uk.
Enjoy
xxxxX Xxxxx

--------------------
I love people falling at my feet, kissing them, sucking my toes and IF your any good you may have my feet wrapped around your manhood.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louise - Hot Sexy Feet
Board Regular
Member # 38942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Louise - Hot Sexy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have bitten the bullet and listed my 1st pair of used, sweaty shoes on ebay... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200466354926
Enjoy

--------------------
I love people falling at my feet, kissing them, sucking my toes and IF your any good you may have my feet wrapped around your manhood.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess you could wear them more and you will get much money for them
footprints is what they (guys) like ..
i know about that . .

good luck [Smile]

*anita*

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links