Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cecile B. DeMille

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cecile B. DeMille
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this has ever been posted here on the celebrity foot fetish page, but I read in a book that this guy had a raging foot fetish. It was even known around Hollywood, so much so that Paulette Godard, eager to get a role in one of his films, showed up at the audition barefoot and put her feet up on his desk!! Another story said that he was with a lot of women, and one woman, an actress, I forget who, said years later that they never even had intercourse during their relationship--he just would masturbate while licking her feet. Hot stuff!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paulette Godard had incredibly sexy feet. Hard to find pictures of them. If you find any please let me know.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that he would have starlets walk around his office with their shoes off ALLEGEDLY because he wanted to see how they'd walk in sandals (for his epics)!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a photo of Paulette barefooted:
http://images.google.com/hosted/life/f?q=paulette+goddard+source:life&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpaulette%2Bgoddard%2Bsource:life%26start%3D126%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D18%26tbs%3Disch: 1&imgurl=c539c18fb0ee6bab

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that's how she got the part in Northwest Mounted Police....in whatever article I also think he had said he had fallen in love with his wife while watching her walk upstairs

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, Angela Lansbury was on Letterman. She said when she went to read for her part in Samson and Delilah, Demille just asked to see her feet, and she got the part after he was so impressed with them. Gotta wonder if she let him have his way with them?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1264883712/ch0006196

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela Lansbury? That dude must have really had a foot Jones that day. [Laugh]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:

Well, you gotta remember that was 50 to 60 years ago.

I'm guessing this is what Ms. Lansbury looked like back during that time. Remember today's grandmothers were once hot pieces of ass back in their day.
http://ellajoanquinlan.net/images/angela_lansbury_1.jpg

[ April 29, 2010, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Remember today's grandmothers were once hot pieces of ass back in their day.

[Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raquel Welch and Jane Seymour would still get it now.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:

Well, you gotta remember that was 50 to 60 years ago.

I'm guessing this is what Ms. Lansbury looked like back during that time. Remember today's grandmothers were once hot pieces of ass back in their day.
http://ellajoanquinlan.net/images/angela_lansbury_1.jpg

LD you always have a way with words, but oddly enough, its true.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard the same thing about him too.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had heard a slight variation of this story many years ago. The version I got was that Paulette Goodard actually put her bare feet up on the desk of the studio head Louis Mayer.

Who knows, maybe both guys had foot fetishes. I would guess that it was possible.

For many many years, I thought I was one of the few people on the planet who was into womens feet. Only with the advent of computers and internet, did I realize that there are a shitload of guys who feel the same way as I do in regards to the appreciation of what feet have to offer in terms of sexuality.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links