Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sex positions including feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex positions including feet
Bullet
Board Regular
Member # 21785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullet   Email Bullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys

I would just like to ask you if you could share some sex positions where you can also have the feet at your reach or next to your face

Thanks

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an easy one: Her on her back, you on your knees, spreaded; the feet will migrate naturally to the face.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few that work 4 me! But this is the best 1..

#1. Have your girl lie on her back with her hips right at the edge of the bed. She will be able to put her feet right in your face and chest..You stand on the floor. From this position you can reach EVERYTHING FROM HER FACE TO HER FEET WITH EASE...The best part is you can REALLY CONTROL DEPTH AND THE ANGLE OF ATTACK..(you can go very deep or you can go shallow) ...Most importantly you can. WORK HER G SPOT OVER WHILE SUCKING HER TOES, LICKING HER SOLES. You can also extend her feet and legs straight up(have her to lock her legs out stiff and straight), wrap your fingers around her soles and drive them downwards into the mattress...The re coil will bounce her back up and you DON'T EVEN HAVE TO THRUST. The bed springs wail do all of the work for you...THE WEIRD ANGLE DOES WONDERS FOR HER G SPOT...This is my favorite foot based position!...THE BEST PART IS THAT IT WILL SOON BE YOUR GIRLS FAVORITE TOO...

[ May 02, 2010, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a huge fan of oral sex, I love when a girl sits on my face and I reach my hands to her up turned soles.

You can also get a little creative with doggie style and instead of her having the tops of her feet laying on the bed, grab her feet as you fuck her. Probably better that shes up against something because if she goes flying with every thrust, you holding her by the feet won't keep her joined to you as well.

Reverse cowgirl also works where she puts the tops of her feet on your stomach/chest instead of alongside you on the bed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bullet
Board Regular
Member # 21785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullet   Email Bullet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detroit, great one!

could you share some more of them, you said that you have even some more ideas [Smile]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl on her back, you on your knees on the bed, her legs up side by side, feet right in your face. Then she can mush her feet in your face and you can use her bum to use help thrust.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what you'd call it, but you would be on your back, she's be facing you while your legs support her and she'd have her feet in your face while you help her go up and down. I guess you can call it The Recliner.

What Patrick described sounds like a modified Wheelbarrow. But the easiest one, and most mutually satisfying is you on top on your knees, she's on her back, while her feet end up in your face or chest. If you're standing beside the bed while her feet are near your head, then I think it's called a Stack.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was gonna mention the same one Detroit did, but he did a pretty good job explaining it [Tongue]

Go through a Karma Sutra online and look for possible positions...

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm

Although somewhat comical, this link looks to be the most comprehensive list of positions...

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/contents35.htm
quote:
The Yawnning:
A pale moon shines down on the sleeping beauty. Kneeling beside her, the lover wakes her with a kiss on her modest brow. Keeping her eyelids lowered, she smiles. Grasping her rounded hips, the lover slides her onto his knees. The beauty raises her legs, widely spread. Her ankle bracelets ring out joyously. The lover, eager, wants to possess what the beauty reveals to him. The tease shies away, the lover protests. To silence him, the beauty places her plump foot on his mouth. One by one, the lover kisses her pearly nails, nibbles her little toes. The beauty coos. She coos so loudly that she wakes the dove. The bird, alarmed, responds. The beauty laughs. Taking advantage of her distraction, with one ingenious move, the lover slides into the coveted yoni.

[Wink]

[ May 03, 2010, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Da Vinchi, could have been one of us who also have notice the human foot especially women feet. The smell, the taste, the feel and most of all how they look I can say also is a masterpiece too.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the best and most intense feeling for me is having a woman on her back with her feet up on my chest and face. The other thing that I like about this is that placing her heel under my chin works great as a chin-rest. Having those sweet soles and toes wrapped around my nose as I slide in and out is a fabulous feeling, especially once I start cumming into her pussy...the hips just keep gyrating from the intense pleasure.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this -

The Yawnning:
A pale moon shines down on the sleeping beauty. Kneeling beside her, the lover wakes her with a kiss on her modest brow. Keeping her eyelids lowered, she smiles. Grasping her rounded hips, the lover slides her onto his knees. The beauty raises her legs, widely spread. Her ankle bracelets ring out joyously. The lover, eager, wants to possess what the beauty reveals to him. The tease shies away, the lover protests. To silence him, the beauty places her plump foot on his mouth. One by one, the lover kisses her pearly nails, nibbles her little toes. The beauty coos. She coos so loudly that she wakes the dove. The bird, alarmed, responds. The beauty laughs. Taking advantage of her distraction, with one ingenious move, the lover slides into the coveted yoni.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links