Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So my girl wants me to design her a foot tattoo!! need help!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So my girl wants me to design her a foot tattoo!! need help!!!!
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 10 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well first I always LOVED foot tattoos but have never had a chance to date a girl with one. However last night my girl said she would get a foot tattoo!!!! [Eek!] I just have to design it or show her several options that I think would look cool. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas tips etc about foot tattoos. Feel free to suggest sites or even just post pics of the best foot tattoos you have seen. Thanks for any help!!!!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine got the star trek symbol for 'life' on her left foot above her big toe. A bit nerdy, but a symbol of some kind is a cool idea I think. She had trouble deciding whether the symbol should face her or 'out' though haha.

That's a big commitment from your girlfriend. She must like you [Wink]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very original but cant beat flower design on a foot thats really sexy. Im sure there are plenty of tattoo sites will have pics of their work to give you ideas.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I am trying to decide also if I want it to be all black or add color...
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has her birthday in roman numerals, its on the ankle.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what should I go with right foot or left LOL? Also still undecided about all black or adding color.. Argh I wish she just already had one!!
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google it there are several pictures of foot tattos! It seems like may ladies are getting phrases now tatooed on their feet.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

yeah I found some so many photos some of the ones with color look like they may fade eventually...
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has been considering a foot tattoo also and since i love them myself, i've been all for it. since she is canadian and in the US, she's thought about a string of maple leafs, like 4 or so, running from her outside heel to the top of her foot, rotating and getting larger as they go. one of her cousins (who is pretty hot) and her cousin's friends seem to have quite a few (thank you facebook). she has the phrase 'no one can judge me but god' on her foot, her friend has a dolphin, and i cant remember the 3rd.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dee jay
Member # 30593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dee jay   Email dee jay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either stars or butterflies. My wife has different color starts on her foot following each other and it's pretty cool.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links