Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet seeking techniques rusty?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet seeking techniques rusty?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else find after the long winter when the feet start coming out that their feet seeking techniques are rusty? Or is it just me?

For example, I see a girl in the grocery store and I just blatantly stare at them, no spy techniques involved! Just flat out creepily staring at them...maybe I am over reacting but I find it takes me a good two weeks or so of being in public before I get more "refined" in how I look/scope them out [Smile]

Just looking for some input on this to see if I'm the only one.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just don't openly salivate and you'll be ok! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I always remember to carry something... [Big Grin]
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluetoeloer, now that is funny. yes I understand that urge after ugg boots for seeral months. I like LEDAEMONS about not salivating. Also might not be a good idea to follow them around from isle to isle...View and move on!! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should buy some of those spy sunglasses. Wont show you staring and you secretly recording her feet so you can enjoy them on your PC later. Does anyone own a pair for that purpose? Seen them for sale, have thought about it!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my tried true and proven method for looking at feet while I'm out...I get close enough to see them clearly...Then I pull out anything that I can read, business card or my cell phone. If using my cell phone, I make sure that it looks like I'm texting, NOT TAKING A PICTURE! I raise what ever I'm pretending to be reading just below the eye level of her feet...While I'm faking like I'm reading or texting I'M REALLY WATCHING THOSE TOES!..Im so good at it now that I move my mouth as if I'm reading and everything...IMAGE IS PERCEPTION& PERCEPTION IS REALITY!...She will never know that you are watching those perfect little feet in the flip flops!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well to back up my original post, just last evening I went into the corner store across the street and got a few things to munch on. Well on my way in I noticed a blonde with bubblegum colored nails with some hot looking soles(from the little glimpse I got) on the way in.

I get up to the cash and the cashier rang the two Pepsi's in wrong and she was standing there giving him suggestions on how to ring it in....

THIS is where it gets interesting, I guess it was a voluntary reaction not sure but while waiting for him to correct it she done a toe spread that would put most "foot models" to shame! She held it for like a good 30 seconds!! [Big Grin] THEN she did the whole "scrunching of the soles" pose.

Now there could have been 5 people come in and out of that store while this was going on and every one of them probably was like "What in the fuck is wrong with him" because my jaw was on the floor! Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was just an involuntary body movement but she definetly could have caught me and fucked around with me.

dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a Los Angeles native so that makes me a ninja when it comes to innocently checking feet out. Usually when people scratch their head they turn it to the most convenient position to reach the itch. In this regard people really seem to resemble animals. Anyway, try scratching behind your head by one of your ears. It makes sense that you would be looking downwards and with your head in a fixed position. Only be careful not to give people the impression that you have lice. Also, never forget the golden rule: control yourself so as to never make a woman feel uncomfortable.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Oh I know most if not all the techniques...I was just saying how they are a bit rusty after a long winter! I use the old "scratch" routine quite a bit...or the "something in my eye" [Big Grin]
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My honest opinion is, the older you get in life, the rusty your techniques get. When i was in my 20's i was like a super ninja. Now
i pretty much can get spotted almost a mile away, LOL.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right along with ya, takes a couple weeks before i shake off the rust!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links