Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Girlfriend Wants To Work Foot Parties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Girlfriend Wants To Work Foot Parties
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She certainly has the feet for it but has no experience. I back her up 100% on her wanting to do this and I was wondering if any of the women on here with experience in working foot parties would be willing to offer my lady some expertise on the whats wheres and hows. Those of you willing to do so can message me privately for our email addresses.

We're in the NYC area and so knowledge of the NYC scene would be especially helpful.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wants to work at foot parties? Sounds like you have a really amazing girlfriend [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats really hot

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmeseeyourfeet30
Loyal Member
Member # 18886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for letmeseeyourfeet30   Email letmeseeyourfeet30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try jason's parties

http://www.footworshipparties.com/

would she be down to do private sessions? any chance you could post a pic of her?

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check your messages,, i PM'ed you..
you got a good girl there..
no experience needed.. just hot feet, an open mind and good attitude...
they will treat her like a goddess!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't there be something like that in Vancouver? Or is there and I'm just missing out?

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like many things, the action is in Big cities...
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you o.k. with people worshipping her feet?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
are you o.k. with people worshipping her feet?
no he's not, thats why he is asking here on how to help her get to the foot parties and says he is 100% behind her on this. [Roll Eyes] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We explored this at one point, not enough well known communities in columbus.

Make sure she is safe and is having fun. Fun safe kinky fun is the best kind. A lot of potential for fun.

[ May 10, 2010, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Trix ]

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveafguy
Board Regular
Member # 39201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveafguy   Email daveafguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Like many things, the action is in Big cities...

Metro Vancouver pop. is over 2.1 Million, how big do we have to get?

Oh and Vancouver has one of the largest fetish and sex trade scenes in North America.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vancouver sounds like a fun night out ...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the NJ area, so if she needs practice [Wink]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links