Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It Finally.............Happened (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It Finally.............Happened
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"man would be so interested in something a woman doesn't think of as sexy"

Wow thats so not true, lots oif woman know about the sexyness of their feet some love having their toes sucked [Smile]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations hope its the start of many more fun times. Had to wait about 5 years from time I knew had a FF to when I had my first experience. Remember being nervous in case the reality was not as good as the fantasy in my mind after looking at endless pics ( this was before the net). When it finally happened WOW - well worth the wait!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all came about by putting an ad on Craigslist looking for well worn shoes. We agreed on a price for a couple pair of shoes I was going to buy. During those couple of days before we met she kept texting me what I like about feet and would I like to do anything with her feet. The day I was going to meet her she said her feet were all hot and sweaty from working all day and needed some attention. The only thing is I was about an hour late to her place and she had already taken a shower and cleaned her feet. Damn!! About 2 hours ago she sent a picture of her feet on my cellphone. I'm looking forward to more fun with her. Next time I'll take my camera.
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well craigslist is going to be getting a visit from me now lol...... wtg man
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFun2009
Board Regular
Member # 37299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun2009   Email FootFun2009   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy4me2see,

How much did you pay for the worn shoes please? I personally have no interest in the worn shoes but I'd like to have your experience, guess you are in California area, would you please ask the girl if she needs more shoe buyers? :-) By the way, in which area are you in? North CA or South CA?

Thanks a lot

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost my virginity young as well and as many others had feet before that.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats.. as said what was the arrangement?? (school us)
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you have made plans to meet with her again, yes?

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you can go back for more!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get pics?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links