Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Being able to tell if a woman is into the whole foot thing :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Being able to tell if a woman is into the whole foot thing :)
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten the guts lately to simply bring up feet in conversation to women I meet at bars: Has gone smoothly sometimes and not so smoothly other times. lol

My question for the guys and gals on here:
Do you think women with a foot fetish, on average, maybe have a different personality or maybe act or dress or talk etc.. differently than women who don't have a foot fetish. Is there a way to tell which women might be more prone to liking their feet worshiped etc...

I feel I'd have more success if I can try to somewhat weed the ones out that don't so I don't waste my time with them!

Though I must say, that having the confidence in yourself to chat to a gal about this is a huge first step!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I'm not gonna bash on you or anything but do you seriously think there is a way to tell that? I mean as close as it might get is you notice some women are obsessed with shoes but most of them are just obsessed with buying and wearing them...they're not doing it because they want to please us, most of the time its just for themselves. The only way is what you've started to do just bring it up and see their reaction if its a bad one...o well move on to the next one its not the end of the world...there is no secure way to know a woman will be into you playing with her feet but just tread the water and figure it out from there.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply! I 100% understand what you're saying though am always the one to believe "there's another way" hence why I ask just to see what people's experiences are
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blame it on the steroetypes of the world.

For example, the goth looking girl would be seen as someone who is probably good and game for anything in the sack...BUT that is not to say she is. She could be a type of girl who ONLY does the missionary style sex position.

A plain jane looking type of girl you see sitting in say the Starbucks would be seen as probably a more refined woman in the sack, BUT she could be the type that just LOVES getting her toes sucked while her legs are wrapped around her head and she has a ball gag in.

See what I am saying?

No way you can label a person as a "type" that is into any certain type of sexual act/fetish.

As for women who have a foot fetish, I call bullshit on that. Any girl/woman that comes out and says 'Hey I love feet' is more often then not trying to capitalize on market of foot guys wanting to hear that. Any time I have seen a girl on here saying that they love feet the next sentence is usually "I never considered feet a sexual object til I met my last b/f... BUT now I just LOVE feet"...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bluetoelover is correct.

I would state that good women go out of their way to please the men they are with. I have never (well,once sort of) had problems with the women I have been with participating in any sort of kinky fun I wanted to do. I think that you need to "convert" the woman you are with. If she has a problem with something that mundane as feet, she most likely will be a big pain in the ass in a variety of other respects.

However, the situation you describe seems to be oriented to more "casual" relationships. I'm not sure there are any markers for you to look for- but acting natural and being honest usually go a long way.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a guy who has always been open about my kink for feet. That being said, I don't think that there is a SURE FIRE way to tell of a woman is INTO HER OWN FEET...The key is to get her into YOU...Im also a person who is very particular about what feet I LIKE..I always started there (when I was single)...Make sure that the feet are up to par...Then convert her into a FOOTGIRL...But if I had to pick 1 thing that might make me think that a woman MIGHT be into & her feet is..A WOMAN WHO KEEPS HER FEET PRETTY AND WEARS A LOT OF SANDALS THAT SHOW ALOT OF FOOT..But that still might be in the 10%(like guys who like their feet) range tho..

There is nothing better than a girl who love to you to give their feet ATTENTION!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not about finding a sure fire way of finding out if a girl is into having things done to her feet. It's about getting her being comfortable enough with you so that she is okay with you getting to that point.

I've had experiences with a couple of girls in which their feet weren't even on the table, so to speak. They had some kind of excuse, such as their feet were ugly or too ticklish to be touched. It wasn't until after I had spent some time with them one on one and they were comfortable enough with me that I just plain took the initiative and went about giving her a foot massage. Once they were comfortable with that, I proceeded to push the envelop a little bit more and sucked on their toes.

It's kind of like going into the ocean or some other large body of water when the water is just a little bit too cold. You don't rush in because it shocks the body's system and it's too much to take all at once. The same goes with revealing to a girl your attraction/love for her feet. You do it gradually as she gets more and more comfortable with you and what you're doing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, but once you have been with a girl who loves for her feet to be attended to or for you to have your way with their feet...YOU CAN NEVER TOP THE WAY THAT THEY CAN MAKE YOU FEEL...Yeah we can romance them and more than likely we will get to have our way with those soles and toes...But its like getting your shaft polished by a Specialized Pro or by your new girl friend...You can't beat a person who loves what she is doing...Believe me!
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111
It's not about finding a sure fire way of finding out if a girl is into having things done to her feet. It's about getting her being comfortable enough with you so that she is okay with you getting to that point.

I've had experiences with a couple of girls in which their feet weren't even on the table, so to speak. They had some kind of excuse, such as their feet were ugly or too ticklish to be touched. It wasn't until after I had spent some time with them one on one and they were comfortable enough with me that I just plain took the initiative and went about giving her a foot massage. Once they were comfortable with that, I proceeded to push the envelop a little bit more and sucked on their toes.

It's kind of like going into the ocean or some other large body of water when the water is just a little bit too cold. You don't rush in because it shocks the body's system and it's too much to take all at once. The same goes with revealing to a girl your attraction/love for her feet. You do it gradually as she gets more and more comfortable with you and what you're doing.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I agree, but once you have been with a girl who loves for her feet to be attended to or for you to have your way with their feet...YOU CAN NEVER TOP THE WAY THAT THEY CAN MAKE YOU FEEL...Yeah we can romance them and more than likely we will get to have our way with those soles and toes...But its like getting your shaft polished by a Specialized Pro or by your new girl friend...You can't beat a person who loves what she is doing...Believe me!
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111

In my case at least, there wasn't any romance involved at all. These were girls that I was friends with and they ended up being "friends with benefits" from a foot fetish perspective. There was no "wining and dining" going on in an effort for me to "persuade" to get their feet in my hands.

Bottom line, girls like guys who lead and, if they are comfortable being around a guy who knows what he wants, they will go along with something that may be considered a little "weird" by society and not only be fine with it, but also really get into it and enjoy it because the guy is enjoying it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advice by Fate111.

My theory is much simpler.

If a woman likes you enough, she'll do anything for you. Footplay is on the milder end of the spectrum when it comes to things women will do.

Not to kill my point with details...but...My roommate has his girl wrapped around his finger. The other day he had nightmare that he killed someone. He had her dispose of the body in the dream. Now this is a dream...but he doesn't doubt she'd do that in real life. Crazy huh?

Conclusion:

Get the girl to like you. And the foot stuff is easy. Depending on how much they like you break them into the fetish gently.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thinks looks can always be deceiving but in my experience women who are open to foot related activities are just more open minded in general. as I said , in my experiences.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links