Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » any foot lovers in louisville

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any foot lovers in louisville
sebastian 213
Board Regular
Member # 30814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sebastian 213   Email sebastian 213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there any foot lovers in louisville KY anyone intrested in trading pics or more
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im close to louisville im in lexington
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish someone would bring the foot fetish parties to Louisville. I've tried and tried but I just can't justify flying to L.A. or NYC for one of them.

While we're on the subject of Ky, does anyone know much about Toejac or sweetsouthernfeet? I do believe they're located in Ky but don't know if they do any private stuff. If they don't it's a shame because their material is some of the best IMO.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idk what you would have to do to get them to bring one here. If we could get enough people to attend then it might happen, but as of right now im exactly the same I just cant bring myself to fly to L.A. or NYC
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Indianapolis, and i would drive to Louisville for one.

[ May 12, 2010, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: barefootlover75 ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in The Ville and think we should create a foot party using homegrown bluegrass chics. There are some beautiful ladies in The Ville with sexy peds carrying them around.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim and I are from the ville as well.. anyone wishing to trade real pics let us know.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met a young gal last week, outside of KY, who was from Louisville. Met at a coffee shop, yada yada yada, next thing you know I was at her place playing with the cutest pair of feet.

Man oh man, that southern bubbly personality, with that accent - I'm barking like a dog!

Are all girls from louisville like that? Will come down for the party! lol

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sebastian 213
Board Regular
Member # 30814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sebastian 213   Email sebastian 213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a website from louisville i believe the address is totallytoes.ning.com
i thinks thats it i know its totallytoes they have advertised foot partys in louisville ky im a memeber of that site check me out my username is Teek

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday Happy Hour at Churchill Downs is a great place to see what The Ville has to offer.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links