Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Warm Hello From Sunny South Florida! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Warm Hello From Sunny South Florida!
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after seeing some of your posts and seeing what your site has to offer i hope u stick around for a long time.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mia Hollywood:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
www.clips4sale.com/31847

Welp... there goes my salivary glands...

Enjoy!
lol thanks...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
after seeing some of your posts and seeing what your site has to offer i hope u stick around for a long time.

That's the plan! I truly do have this fetish. It's not an act, not pretend. I love my feet and what I can do with them and I appreciate those who have an appreciation for beautiful feet.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to have you here with us.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
glad to have you here with us.

Thank you Dave. Glad to be here!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Mia:
You are sooooo super sexy. Needless to say you have the mosy beautiful toes in the world!
Its also what you do with them and how you do it! You'vge got me shaking in lust.... so there!

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia welcome. i'll be visiting Miami this year. had great time in the orlando area last year so I've decided to give Miami a look see. Welcome.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by mike4toes:
Oh Mia:
You are sooooo super sexy. Needless to say you have the mosy beautiful toes in the world!
Its also what you do with them and how you do it! You'vge got me shaking in lust.... so there!

Hahaha...gracias Mike! I see your someone who appreciates a skillful work of art!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Mia welcome. i'll be visiting Miami this year. had great time in the orlando area last year so I've decided to give Miami a look see. Welcome.

Let me give you fair warning...Orlando ain't no where near comparison to Miami. You're not gonna want to leave!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links