Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife's Sister's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's Sister's Feet
ams00xj
Board Regular
Member # 39220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ams00xj   Email ams00xj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's sister has the sexiest feet. Size 8.5, wrinkled soles, slightly stained. We're together all the time, so I get a lot of peeks. I would never try anything with her because I don't want to hurt my wife, but I've always wanted to know how they smell. She always wears sneakers with no socks, so I assumed they had to stink. Last week I was over at her house helping her move some furniture. She was outside, so I decided to go into her closet. I found a pair of her shoes that she always wears to work. The smell was amazing! I jerked off to them right there and made it downstairs before she came inside. Now if I can only get a pair of her dirty panties, I'll be satisfied.
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty risky to me. Odds are the more you jerk off to her shoes/panties the more you will want more. My opinion anyway.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ams00xj
Board Regular
Member # 39220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ams00xj   Email ams00xj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty good with self control. I realize that this is dangerous ground. Just needed to experience once. Now I can just fantasize.
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been in similar situation wanting feet I cant have and once had the chance to wank sniffing her socks. I didnt get caught was lucky and just have a happy memory, didnt try it again as if I get caught shit would really have hit the fan.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risky ground. Very risky ground. Never the less, it's all good if you don't get caught. I remember sniffing my mums friends stinky pantyhose. To this day she has the best smelling feet in the world. Just what I crave. Perfect scent.

You are married. Very risky though!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude go for it , my wifes siters feet are awesome!!! My wife always borrows her shoes for my pleasure
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links