Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lexi Lapetina (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lexi Lapetina
dude00284
Board Regular
Member # 22453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude00284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep hearing a rumor that Lexi Lapetina had lost over 100 lbs and some point. Anyone else hear this or confirm this? She has some damn sexy feet...just curious.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her "first" footjob vid, so effin hot.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know and ddon't care. All that mtters to me is that her feet are really sexy and they are;)

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi Lapetina is the best dirty talker in the adult industry. Her feet are nice, and she is certainly super hot otherwise, but her comparative advantage is she can just look into the camera and talk and make your cock rock hard.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LOWEDWN
Board Regular
Member # 39222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOWEDWN   Email LOWEDWN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! SHE'S AMAZING MMM I WISH I KUD SEE MORE PIX OF HER BEAUTIFUL FEET.MAYBE U KAN E-MAIL SUM(LOWDWN69@GMAIL.COM)

--------------------
HI

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome, I would love to do some work with her in the future.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL has great feet, and she definitely knows how to talk the talk.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in short, no one knows [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is super sexy and has some gorgeous feet. I purchased 2 of her videos and have seen several others on various websites. Her first footjob vidoe is great, but she has several other videos that are really good too. A recent one I saw had her giving a footjob to a shoe delivery boy. Really hot!
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would PM Tony the Shredder-he seems to be the resident expert on Lexi

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runn427
Board Regular
Member # 38948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runn427   Email runn427   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah lexi lapetina is the hottest!! her ff video is hottttt, she did lose weight, but not 100 lbs...still hot as ever!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:

He promotes Lexi of Lexi's Foot Fetish, not Lexi Laptina. Two different girls.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:

He promotes Lexi of Lexi's Foot Fetish, not Lexi Laptina. Two different girls.

Patrick

D'oh!!! Good point...that Mendicino Purple must have fried my brain yesterday

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happens Oscar. Even to those of us who know those toes anywhere. [Smile] And if you like Lexi of Lexi's Foot Fetish, she's a real darling. Had the chance to shoot some sets with her a few years ago. Had so much fun. Would love to do it again one day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runn427
Board Regular
Member # 38948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runn427   Email runn427   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not that into lexi of lexisfootfetish but lexi lapetina is smokinnnnnn!!!!! by far the hottest feet!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links