Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Toenail Polish Colors Absolutely Turn You Off? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Toenail Polish Colors Absolutely Turn You Off?
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine has changes so much over the years. when my first girlfriend came home with a french pedi in 1994 i hated it and said wtf is that. now i love it "not the same girl". i use to love light beige almost like a makeup color now, not so much. anything yellow makes me kinda ill.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi Candi
Board Regular
Member # 39069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi Candi   Author's Homepage   Email Andi Candi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I basically only like when it is just one pure shade of polish. I don't like french tips, dark tips, little stickers or diamonds or anything.
My personal faves are dark blues, medium purples and all sorts of reds.

--------------------
http://goddessandi.blogspot.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/40889

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have no problem with any color, but the only thing that I'm not a fan of are when each nail is painted a different color. It just doesn't appeal to me that much. Now, if a girl is letting me do what I want with her feet, different colored toenails or not, well, I'm not about to be one to complain either.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i dont like colored tips. and i dont like designs or animal prints. i like 1 basic color, or french.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
For me, it's this rust-like silver color that I don't see too often but when I do it looks akin to the color of mold or rusting.

Hmmm. I was going to say 'no colour' but it dawned on me I had recently seen one like what you described that I didn't like.

I like REGULAR silver though!

Um. Red used to turn me off but if it's on the right toes it doesn't bother me.

Not a fan of yellow. And never been a fan of sky or light blue.

I guess I'm ok with most...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate any shade of red
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i hear french pedicure i think nice bronzed colored latina feet with a french ped or any pretty tanned/brown pair of feet [Mmm]

i don't really like black polish or bright pink on pale feet & i don't like green & yellow.I dislike colors full stop really besides french peds & reds it just depends on the feet & female.

[ May 16, 2010, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MalebolgiaXX
Board Regular
Member # 28154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MalebolgiaXX   Author's Homepage   Email MalebolgiaXX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White, yellow, or green turn me completely off. French pedicure only looks good on white, Hispanic, Asians, or light skinned black women. The catch is they have to have perfectly shaped toes to use french pedicure also. Red turn me on. Especially when Janet Mason, Vanessa Lane, Anny, or Kelli Moore wears it.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most of us stated above, french pedis have to be on perfect shaped peds for it to look nice. That being said, I dislike it when any girls polish is identical or close enough to look exactly like her skin color. Some pinks I've seen as well as some tan/lightbrown type colors that resemble the skin matching the girl. Just wierds me out. Almost like you can't see the definition between nailbed and toe.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for designs, glitter, and the little decorations that sometimes goes into some pedicures. As far as polish color anything that is chipped and worn off is a turn off for me.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me light blue looks like toes have been bruised and yellow looks like its got infection!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My how things change...6 months ago, when I first joined Wu's, I hated EVERYTHING...But being on the blog regularly has totally changed me...That being said, any color can work on the right pair of feet...6 months ago I only liked french, pinks, or natural...What I don't like is CHEAP or OLD nail polish...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been a fan of red.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not a big fan of pinks or some reds. neon green isn't that great either.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will find that if a chick has nice toes/nails she can pull any color off but thats a cop out and doesn't answer the question. Any color is better than the clear gloss crap( The occasional added French tip is also wack)

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links