Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toejob/Solejob Clips - After cum play/tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toejob/Solejob Clips - After cum play/tease
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love it when my wife makes me cum and then continues to gently slowly stroke her toes up and down my shaft teasing every last drop of cum out. This play will often go on for a couple of minutes if I can stand it.

I love videos like this, but they are hard to find. Does anyone know about any clips4sale or website member sites with providers that have videos like this? I know Gigi often does and I must say she is amazing. I have already purchased some of her videos but I am looking for more variety.

I do not like the between the feet footjobs where the cock is stroked up and down in on the insides of the feet. I like when the toes and sole are used to stroke the shaft and tease the head (sensitive part).

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
I absolutely love it when my wife makes me cum and then continues to gently slowly stroke her toes up and down my shaft teasing every last drop of cum out. This play will often go on for a couple of minutes if I can stand it.

I love videos like this, but they are hard to find. Does anyone know about any clips4sale or website member sites with providers that have videos like this? I know Gigi often does and I must say she is amazing. I have already purchased some of her videos but I am looking for more variety.

I do not like the between the feet footjobs where the cock is stroked up and down in on the insides of the feet. I like when the toes and sole are used to stroke the shaft and tease the head (sensitive part).

I believe your describing what's in a lot of my clips. My Pink Perfection, Soles & Toes, Hardcore, Now & Laters are all pretty much what you described. If it's not PM me exactly what it is and I'll look to shoot it in a future clip.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia I have got to check out your site and soon.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmtoes, I am not the big fan of footjobs that many of my fellow Wu's forum members are, but based on what I've seen, Gigi is the QUEEN of what you describe! I once saw a clip where she literally made the lucky fan who won a session beg her to stop.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its very rare I love scenes where the girl makes the man cum using her feet but 99% of scenes ends with the man wanking on them. Love it couple of times a girl has carried on playing with my cock with her feet after making me cum, sensation is fantastic.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes - It is rare and rarer still to find clips where the footjob is given using the toes and soles (face up so I can see the nails). Most videos show the cock between two feet pressed side to side around the cock stroking the sides of the cock.

I don't care for that type of footjob because it does not provide the sensation I need to cum. I am not sure how other guys cum that way.

Maybe that is why so many guys say they cannot cum with foot jobs. That type of foot job seems to be the most popular so perhaps that is the only way there woman know how to give one??

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany Mynx foot job from the opening of Le Pied and that Lorn from Aesthetic Footjobs are some of the magic you're talking about. I agree it's nice to see chicks finish the job.

Lately, I've been on a kick looking for clips where a chick gives a bj using her feet to hold dudes cock or even where one chick jerks a dude off into the mouth of another chick. Shit is so fuckin hot. There needs to be a term made for this, like foowjob or blotjob...

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Belladonna has a great vid of her playing with a cock while she sucks it until he cums then she plays the cum while sucking her toes. Hot!

Lorn - I have seen two good videos from her.

Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might like some of my clips... i like a lot of variety, lots of toes working the head and shaft. i've fj'd lots of guys and there aren't many i can't get to cum with my feet [Wink]

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links