Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish International: Legit or Scam?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish International: Legit or Scam?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across the website for Foot Fetish International (FFI) today. It's a company that sells tutorials on how to get women to let you worship their feet. It touts their techniques as being 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They refer to their techniques using acronyms that are unknown, as bait. The product is claimed to be offered by a woman named "Layla".

Anyway you can check it out for yourself here:

http://www.footworshipinternational.com/starthere.html

To me FFI is just an extension of the Pick Up Artist (PUA) stuff targeted at foot lovers. They sell dreams; read our e-book, for 100 dollars, and you'll be getting more feet than a pair of Monolos, more ass than a toilet seat, [insert somthing ultra desirable, that is generally not easy to get].

I do admit I wonder what they have to say and I would certainly give the book a read, if for nothing more than shits and giggles. However, I'd never, ever, pay for FFI's course. Maybe it is great and my skepticism is going to mean I'll never worship as many girls feet as the guys who buy the course, that's okay though, I'm willing to take my chances that's their course is not some panacea for getting women to let me worhsip their feet.

Anyway, I say it's a scam, what say you?

Oh yeah. Patrick, on their website, they are using one of your pictures. The picture is of one of the twins: Kelly, or Kim.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 12 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links