Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello from Sydney

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello from Sydney
AussieFootLover
Member # 39265

Icon 7 posted      Profile for AussieFootLover   Email AussieFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I've been visiting this site for years and have just joined the forums and just wanted to say hi. I'm a 24yr old man and live in Sydney, Australia, if anyone is a local I would love to chat further [Smile]

Cheers,

AussieFootLover.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum mate, it's good to see another fellow Sydney foot lover on here, especially someone younger like my wife and I. I've sent you a pm with my email and would love to chat if your keen?

Cheers,

solelover99.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
27 year old from Perth here. Hooked up with a 38 year old with some of the most amazing feet I've ever had last night and came all over them when we were in her bed, it was wonderful!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey AussieFootLover how are you? good to see the aussies comin out.Im 22 currently in Brisbane.
How are the sydney women treating you?
Australia has some amazing feet to offer.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im 28 from Melbourne. Great to see other Aussie footguys on here!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adelaide here, i'm 25. Nice to hear from ya!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwandsydney
Board Regular
Member # 20492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwandsydney   Email jwandsydney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey australia , im in sydney 37. wow a few of us on here. do bad its winter, no sexy thongs or great pedicures, counting down the days to summer [Smile]
sydney guy

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper
Board Regular
Member # 15435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper   Email Chopper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I'm 28 in Syd... pm me if you want to chat!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links