Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Goddess Elizabeth's Blogs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goddess Elizabeth's Blogs
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would you love to see more articles by Goddess Elizabeth?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 73 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So many guys on here come seeking validation and a chance to get inside a REAL girl's head and find out how they can relate to her AND satisfy their feet cravings.

Here we have a perfect opportunity in one of the true superstars of Wu's. I for one, have always enjoyed reading her insightful, witty and intelligent remarks concerning our fetish and look forward to more from her in the future.

Elizabeth (The artist formerly known as Mommies Feet) DOES have a blog available on her site at:

www.elizabethsfeet.com

please check it out sometime if you are still interested in her thoughts and feelings on the gamut of the foot-fetish related world and community.

Cheers, (just a fan who's still Star-Struck)
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well said ned. I'm kinda surprised that more people would not want to see another article. I'm curious as to why that is.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea why anyone would vote no on this. This forum baffles me sometimes.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
I have no idea why anyone would vote no on this. This forum baffles me sometimes.

I couldn't agree more. I could not have clicked on the "yes" button quickly enough.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How is it not unanimous!?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That's the beauty of this site, the taste's of the members differ just as much as their opinion's do.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing there are a lot of rail birds on this forum. Since everyone here that actually posts said yes, I'm guessing it's mostly shitheads looking to stir shit up said no.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I personally voted no.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I voted no a few days ago. Not because I want to "stir shit up." I voted no cause I went with how I felt.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am shocked by the results. Why would anyone vote no? I personally don't read them much anymore but in my younger virginal days with very few women the insight provided in the monthly columns were gold. Helped me to better accept who I am.

Thanks ladies!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I Voted an Astounding Yes. I haven't had a chance to get on here in awhile, let alone find the time to post anything. Been super busy with the new baby, changing my daytime job and getting an independant home based business up and running as well, but I thought I'd take a second to vote yes because I'm such a huge Goddess Elizabeth fan. I was anticipating it being a shutout in favor of yes but figured there might be a hater out there somewhere that'd throw a no out there. The fact that "no" is winning is absolutely absurd. Makes me think I'm probably not missing as much as I thought in the last month or so around here and it's such a disturbing tally that I felt obligated to make a post.

It also makes me laugh to think idiots come here and want to interact with women who understand, can relate or are even into their prefrences, kinks, fetishes, and fantasies. Then there's a cool, funny, down to earth, easy to approach and extremely attractive chick who's totally down with the foot fetish scene, a veteran to the hobby and one of, if not the greatest contributors in the history of this forum and the "no" vote is winning. It's really amazing and quite shameful at the same time.

Now Bluetoelover and National I can kind of understand their vote. National's all about the celebs, he runs a fantastic celeb fantasy tournament, he has his preferences in what he looks for in feet and perhaps Goddess Elizabeth does not fit that preference. Bluetoelover is cool as shit (Even if he is a retarded Habs fan. haha, those fuckers played some good tonight.) He seems like a down to earth dude who's comfortable with his fetish, open enough about it and I dunno if he's still with his woman from like a year ago he posted some pictures of, but if so, I'd imagine he gets all the foot action he could ask for with a great pair of feet and on his own terms. He's not the kind of dude who needs advice or probably really cares about the female view on the whole ordeal so long as he's able to do his own thing on his own time in his own way. All that is fine and dandy but I still don't see why anyone would vote no because I'd imagine there's alot of people on this forum who aren't getting all the foot action they desire. I'd imagine there's alot of people still shy about their fetish, perhaps in the closet with it, or struggling to come to terms with it or express it in an effective manner.

A Blog like Goddess Elizabeth's could do a world of good for those people and I think it's stupid of us who have it made in terms of the foot action we get to try and ruin what could be potentially great advice and or support for those members. I personally get as much foot action as I can handle but I still love to tap into the point of view of a woman I have a tremendous amount of respect for, get a female perspective on different things related to the fetish and see how it coincides and/or differs from my own take on those same situations and in my opinion, no matter where you are in terms of your foot fetish, there is no possible negative thing that could come from reading a Goddess Elizabeth blog. If your not a fan, the option to not read it is available, but I think anyone who gives it a chance will be extremely impressed as well as intrigued. If it's not your cup of tea, well then why try and ruin it for those who might be fans. I can understand there being some people who voted no because it's simply not their cup of tea but I was expecting the results to be about 150-10 or so in favor of yes. 26-20 after in favor of no is an indication that people around here either take way too much for granted or they don't read this forum or blogs, they're here for pictures and pictures only, or they simply have no fucking taste.

Surprising, Shocking and in my opinion, a Downright Stupid outcome in the voting this far with "No" leading this poll. What an extremely disappointing return to Wu's this outcome made for me. Looks as though the place has gone to shit. Oh well, that much less I'm missing out on while things are hectic I guess.

Before I go though I just wanna say that Goddess Elizabeth Toetally Fuckin' Rocks and regardless of what any vote tally may say she is a true legend in the foot fetish community. She is the personification of the title of Goddess she so Elegantly and Excellently Carries and an Absolute Honor call my friend. You Rule Goddess Elizabeth [Bow Down]

Ma'Fuckers Gone Crazy Around Here. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:

LOL O Rly??? [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and on that note....

The column has been updated and new months are up for those who do wish to read them [Smile] Thanks to everyone who shared their honest opinion here.
No matter how this little poll turns out, I will continue to write as long as Wu wishes me to. Thanks again Wu for the chance to be heard... [Kiss]
To everyone else, have a splendid weekend!

Tip Toeing :: Hosted By Wu

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To each thier own I guess.

Good on you two for owning up to voting no, and Blue toe lover clearly knows a good hockey team when he sees one. I live in Vancouver and still remain a Habs fan. Not hard though, the nucks suck.

Call me crazy, however, I just can't understand how people with foot fetishes wouldn't want to read articles written by a woman in the industry. Get her opinion and outlook on it. Regardless of how much "foot action" (since everyone seems to like to quote everyone here) one gets. I get lots and I still read her stuff. I thought that's what this site was about, sharing stories, ideas, thoughts and the one thing that ties us all together, our fetish.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links