Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lisa on V series.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa on V series.
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously I am behind on my TV, but last week's episode of V here in the US showed some pretty good shots of the cute blonde Lisa's bare feet.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smokin' hot. I think she was also on Smallville.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she actually was in maxim recently. she had only one pic, but she had on some toe peek high heels if i remember correctly.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several shots of her legs and feet in the episode. One shot showed the tops for a second or two as the camera panned up to show her injuries. Plenty of time to hit rewind and pause.

I found them to be nice looking, but honestly was a little disappointed because as mmmtoes said she is smokin' hot...

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe her feet werent that hot because she is actually a lizard.

[ May 19, 2010, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: barefootlover75 ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you missed the episode you can check out some pictures here

Very limited in size if you are not member. I am not, I just found them in a google search.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links