Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What to do.......?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to do.......?
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 5 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a lady at work who has been playing with her heels all day. She is probably in her 40s and very good looking. Every time i walk by her cube her heels are either dangling, on or off. I had to meet with her manager who actually walked over with me to her cube and we chatted for a bit about what needs to be installed on her laptop. i tried not to stare but i got a couple of glimpses and her feet looked so sexy. They has nice sized feet (not petite) with high arches. She is wearing a pair of black patent leather pumps that are about 4 inches. Ive walked by her cube maybe 6 times now and keep getting a nice glimpse of her sexy feet. I wonder if she noticed me looking?? I feel like saying something to her but am terrified i might end up in HR. She is new to the company so its too soon to tell how she will handle compliments, especially about her heels or even feet.
She is driving me wild!! going to take another walk by her.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say cool if for now, JRuiz. Get to know her better before you say anything of a personal, let alone a sexual, matter to her. In the meantime, you can always keep those sexy feet in your thoughts when giving Mr. Johnson a rub-down.
Have fun with it, but just with yourself for now. You blow it now and you lose that wonderful view, and a job at the same time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah thats you are right catsman. I just stopped by again but she wasnt there. Her feet are soooo sexy...they make my mouth water. Her feet are way too sexy not to be worshipped in my opinion. When i see her legs crossed with her bare feet and her heels on the floor i just feel like smelling the inside of them.

I hope she changes into different shoes and leaves her heels behind.

I have a pretty good mental image of her sexy feet to blow a nice load later.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not make a light comment. For example, "Uncomfortable shoes?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good comment would b "...Thats why you should always wear your correct shoes size..." then when she asks you why u would say that just reply by saying ..."well everytime i pass your shoe is either dangling from ur foot or completely off...so they're either too big or too small...very pretty feet by the way" then walk off...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt make any comments about her feet, especially at work, especially if you she is new or you don't know her very well.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhahah...just saw her sexy feet again today. It looks like she walked in and immediately took off her heels to expose her sexy bare feet and then started working. I walked by twice and noticed she had her feet propped up on her computer under her desk while she was checking email.

I think im going to walk up to her later today and let her know if she needs any IT help to call me directly. That might be a great way to get to know her better.

reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
snap a photo pic
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER FEET SHOES OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE...If you say something about her feet or her shoes being to small? (I don't see that ending positively)...More than likely, She will think... "w.t.f...Why are you looking so hard that YOU NOTICED MY FEET OR SHOES!" It's not worth it...You already know that she has a nice set of feet...And you might throw her off!...Take your time...plus, SHE'S GOING TO BE AT WORK EVERYDAY!...I would make some small talk..Ask her how the new job is going...Congratulate her on the new job and smile...Then offer her your business card or number for I.T. help and tell her how you would be happy to help her with that computer ANYTIME!.. DON'T CALL HER BABY OR SWEETIE!...Then smile a lot (not if you have bad teeth) DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING....THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO SAY OR DO!..Lol...Move slow young Jedi...MOVE SLOW...

[ May 20, 2010, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links