Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What next? Where do u go from here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What next? Where do u go from here?
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I just have a question about what you do after a certain point of using feet. I developed a foot fetish about two years ago when I started dating my gf. I love her feet and over the two years we have done foot worship, foot jobs, and taken pictures and videos which we have shared on here. We use feet during foreplay and sex and all those kinds of things.

Now I am completely happy with these things and don't want this to come off as if im tired or bored because that is not the case at all. But where can you go from here what new things can be done? Im just wondering if there is anything wild or crazy or exciting that we haven't experienced yet.

Thanks for any answers or discussion

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple suggestions:
1. Have her walk barefoot on your back! If she's too heavy for that, you can just lie on your stomach and have her rub her feet across your back.
2. Food taste great on a lady's feet! Have her dip her feet in various foods, then lick it off.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Public...footstuff - massages, FJs whatever. Of course this is at your own risk as...well the police might not appreciate a big pounding cock in public...my advice would be to buy a nice broadsheet newspaper.
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny Andy-Laa

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After years of straight-up "I love feet", I started to develop a keen sense as to the smell and how my ladie's peds smell... Sometimes musky, sometimes vinegar-like, some times like corn chips... The scent now is a major part of the fun for me as certains smells tend to make me cum harder and faster than others.

We've experimented with all types of footwear and socks and nylons...

Last night she gave me a foot job using vanilla pudding. Very tasty, indeed!

There are so many possibilities. Hope your gal is open to trying them all out and thinking of new ones with you. It can be a lot of fun and (IMO) makes for a tighter relationship. My wife knows and does things that no one else could ever know or ever do. She is truly my soul (and sole) mate.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing things in public (within reason, of course) might be a way to put a little spark into things. Have her play footsie with you under the table at a restaurant or maybe incorporate a foot massage into things in a public place. Have her (intentionally) wear sexy shoes while you're out in public and encourage her to, for all intents and purposes, flaunt her feet in front of you, either by dangling her shoes or taking them out of the shoes and then putting them back in after a short time. I know that kind of stuff drives me crazy and gets me revved up for more action later on.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to imagine myself asking her for pussy instead of feet and she views that request as odd considering my prior addiction. this makes it seem like we are exploring something new when in fact, we were simply deviant from the start, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
Hey guys, I just have a question about what you do after a certain point of using feet. I developed a foot fetish about two years ago when I started dating my gf. I love her feet and over the two years we have done foot worship, foot jobs, and taken pictures and videos which we have shared on here. We use feet during foreplay and sex and all those kinds of things.

Now I am completely happy with these things and don't want this to come off as if im tired or bored because that is not the case at all. But where can you go from here what new things can be done? Im just wondering if there is anything wild or crazy or exciting that we haven't experienced yet.

Thanks for any answers or discussion

Just do anything you feel like doing!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it come from within.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate all the responses, definitely taken some down in my to do list lol!

If anyone else has anything different still feel free to share.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know whta you should try. have try on nylon stockings or socks to work if she can I know it's summer time and then give her a foot rub.

something about it drove me crazy when my lady was doing that. I kinda stumble upon it.
she came to my house from school one day and asked me to give her her foot rub and said I hope you don't mind but they are a little stinky maybe I loved her so didn't care and the next thing I knew I was so excited I she noticed and started to give me a foojob. Go figure !!!! All I know is I loved it.
Well hope to see this works out for you!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you go?

Anyplace your imagination takes you. I promise that you will, from time to time, have a random horny thought; you might not be able to act on it that instant but catalog it and try it when the time is right. Improvisation works well, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links