Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Success Story Of Getting Gf's Feet, and Seeking Advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Success Story Of Getting Gf's Feet, and Seeking Advice
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brothers and Sisters of Wu's Forum,
Its been such a long time since Ive been in here, and I can honestly say that this place is responsible for the actualization of my foot fantasies, for setting me on the path to completely accepting and being proud of who I am and making it a part of my interactions with women. Before coming onto here I had never talked with or heard from other footmen, and my confidence with women in general sucked, and I felt like a weirdo about my love of their feet. That has changed so dramatically and taken me all the way to where I am today, with this girlfriend that I am completely in love with. I moved back home from Boston recently (where I was attending the Footnights regularly and became friends with one of the models there, a huge exploration of my fetish and confidence builder about wearing it proudly with the women Im with), and right away met a girl who I had a strong sexual attraction to, and had a fling with her in which was the first time I shared my foot love fully and was completely fulfilled sexually in all ways... I remember being amazed at how easily telling her about it went, and how she took to me massaging and kissing her feet. Of course I considered just dating her only because her feet were lovely, and she was completely down with my foot fetish, thinking I was so lucky, etc. But I knew that this wasnt the girl for me relationship-wise, and at that point had developed feelings for the girl of my dreams who Im now with. Oddly enough, as I started the process of getting into a relationship with this girl, most of the feelings were about her personality and who she is as a person and not of a sexual nature in general, even though she is beautiful I think, and her feet seemed to be the complete opposite of the feet I always go for (hers were the long, skinny, long-toed kind, as she is a tall thin girl, where Im usually into the cute small stubby toed kind, and she also had no shoeplay habits that I love, she never dangled at all when wearing sandals, etc.)... and so as my feelings grew more intense I became completely into her sexually, and into having sex with her, but her feet just werent a part of it, and I thought, 'well maybe this time Im just not going to be into the feet'. Two things happened over a little bit of time, warmer weather rolled around here, (and this is a girl who ditches all form of sock at the slightest hint of warmer weather and takes immaculate care of her feet), and I fell in love with her. Its strange how the perception literally seems to change when the feelings grow more and more intense, Ive realized that now that my feelings are at this point about her, I feel like Im looking at the most beautiful girl Ive ever seen in my life, and everything about her seems perfect, loll... everything Ive ever thought of as an imperfection on her just seems that much sexier and gorgeous to me now.. I cant explain it... so needless to say, having lived around her with these feelings about her in recent months, and seeing her little ways with her feet like all girls have; the way she moves them around when shes sitting and hanging out, the way she always kicks off only the driving flip flop and drives barefoot ALL the time, the way she takes her foot out of her shoe and puts it up into her lap while leaving the other one on the floor in the shoe, the way she touches me with her barefeet and plays footsie with me... you can imagine that these 'long skinny feet that I didnt feel anything for' turned into the sexiest most exotic and most beautiful feet Ive ever seen (feet Im in love with of course also, attached to the girl Im in love with) and I had to touch them and have them in my mouth and in my sex with her or I would go insane! haha... she had me worried because she is very particular about what grosses her out and about cleanliness, etc., so I started by casually rubbing her barefeet while watching a movie, which got a positive response so I just kept doing that, trying to be really sensual with it to make her think and conclude that it could be a sexual thing with me... from there I would play footsie while making out with her, trying to subtly show the connection between the footsie and my sexual arousal to her, again to make her think and conclude, etc. ... I started complimenting her on them a lot, 'I think your feet are beautiful, so feminine and elegant, etc.', and complimenting her on nail polish, and another tool I used was joking, faking like I was going for her foot with my tongue then taking it away. I swear this will be over soon and Im going into another post for the rest of it and the advice part. Cheers!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...... Last week on my Bday I cast out the first line in actually voicing to her that I kind of had a fetish, but I put it to her like this.. ' I think I have a crush on your feet. They are so (bla bla bla same adjectives as earlier loll)' and this was my tester I guess... and I got a positive response from that. She said something like ' Im glad you like my feet, I think theyre too long' kind of a common girl thing of being insecure about their own feet. Last night it came to a head with me and I just kind of spilled to her, loll because I was tickling her a bit and tickled her feet and she said laughingly said 'no I dont like it, keep the love up here' pointing to her breasts and face... so of course in that exact moment I was thinking that this might not happen after all and Id have to do away with my fetish to keep being with this girl, so I just started talking about it, deciding to make it really clear and put it right out there, and made sure I used words like 'attraction' to her feet, and 'turned on' by her feet, 'sexually attracted' etc. and the most beautiful phrases came out of her mouth; ' Babe, I like that you like my feet, Ive never had a boy who liked them.. you can rub them when you want, just rub and rub and rub, you can kiss them, you can lick them, you can do whatever you want with them.' I was completely blown away and kept clarifying it with her, then we talked a little bit about sexual fantasies, etc. but thats where I am with her today. My question FINALLY, loll is this....... Ive heard a lot about guys paying way too much attention to the girl's feet and making her think thats all they care about, etc., and I feel like Ive just had a dream come true, Im with this girl that Im so in love with in every way, and now its been accepted into our relationship that I want to have her feet in various ways... a bit overwhelming and Im even wondering how to go into doing new things with her, I feel like I can rub them whenever were hanging out and probably kiss and lick and suck at these times also, but how much is too much? Should there be a decent amount of times where I want them but dont go for them because I dont want her to feel uncomfortable just being barefoot with me either, like if she is EVER around me barefoot Im going to go for her feet? Any advice on keeping it to a level that wont tip things in the wrong direction? Thanks so much for listening if anyone has time and any advice about the next steps of this would be very much appreciated!!

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn lucky dude [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man good story and I got to
say I was in a similar position almost
exact position actually. I fell in love with a
girl who had wonderful feet but never knew it or even knew about the foot thing. I told her similarily as you did and she responded in almost the same
way. So to answer your question what I did was this. I went for her feet a few times (not too much like you said) but when idulging in her feet really show how much it gets to you and turns you on. If she loves you back and wants
to turn you on she will see that using her feet, offering her feet, or forcing her feet onto you is one of the best most guaranteed ways to make you happy she will do this which then makes her feet involved alot more often but was engaged by her rather than yourself all the time.
Anyways glad to hear yur success and hopefully this helps you out in some way!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think wazdaname has a very good point. If she really cares about you, she'll want to turn you on with her feet and will do things that will turn you on.

In addition to that, I would say that there should be a balance there. While you know that going for her feet is an instant turn on for you, don't keep going for them every single time. Mix foot play with satisfying her in various ways that don't involve her feet, even in ways that don't get you off. I know that can be a difficult thing to do in some cases. However, if you do go about things that way, she'll, more than likely, want to return the favor and get you off using her feet. It will all even out.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool and good luck to you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats bro!

I'm even happier that you shared this story with the rest of the internet. I'm certain that you've inspired others with your experiences!

Back to your question. It's actually quite simple. Orgasm and love. Foot guys sometimes get caught up in the whole foot thing and forget to hold their women...not just their feet. i.e. When watching TV I love to have her feet in my lap. But that can be lonely for her. She wants to be held.

As for orgasm....everyone wants to orgasm. Makes sure she does, and make sure she does often. Through vaginal, oral, using fingers, your tongue.

The biggest overarching theme is to ensure that she is having a better time with you than any other guy. Ensuring that your foot fetish isn't a draw back but actually a plus for her! My women know that I can be aloof sometime when it comes to your standard booty call....but seducing me with their feet always works. For them my love for feet is a way to keep me close..A plus for them. I think that is the ideal situation.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Thanks for the advice so far! Very good to hear what the veterans and other people who have tread the same path with girlfriends have to say on the subject... this is becoming an intense thing for me and Im needing to figure some things out, as in how to start exercising some self control and things like that. Im a bit of a moody guy, not too bad but a bit, and I must admit, although Id never put this on a girl directly and make her feel bad, sexual energy that builds up in me with no release can make me very irritable and cause me anxiety. Since the other night, I have taken it day by day and needless to say, I am horny as hell for her feet! haha... but Ive been trying to guage how comfortable she really is with what she's said, and show her especially at this point that Im not gonna go for her feet all the time, and its much more about her and my love for her. The first night since confirmed foot love, she kept her shoes on longer than normal, but eventually took them off during a movie, put them over my lap and jokingly rubbed me for a quick second with a foot. I waited as long as I could, then gave her a long sensual foot rub that resulted in her falling asleep for a very short time, and that was that, I felt good about her comfort level. Im taking things very slow with the kissing, licking and worshipping, just bringing her into my world a little more. I did wonder about keeping her shoes on and if she felt a little uncomfortable, until last night when we went out to a friend's going away bash at a club, and she pulled a more classic move, wearing easily slip off-able flip flops, driving completely barefoot and putting her feet up in her lap, etc. ... and we were with friends and I just got so turned on with everything, wanting her feet desperately and thinking about how I could probably have them... then when we went to bed she kept her feet on her side and just went to sleep (we werent drunk), and you can imagine how irritated and wound up I was!! haha all night more or less and this morning... Im not a douche I promise, and I would NEVER be a selfish ass who demands un- requited pleasure from his girlfriend like an object and has no respect for her sleep, etc. just venting to fellow guys who probably know the feeling. Un-requited brings me to another touch thing with us... she is 'one of those girls' who has exTREME difficulty having an orgasm, and isnt sure if shes ever had one in her life... this has bothered me long before anything foot related as I want so badly to pleasure my girlfriend of course, and to have her feeling as good as me. She is completely alright with her situation and seems mostly not even to want to try for it, or 'do whatever it takes', it takes a lot to get her really turned on, and she has gone three years without sex before being with me. Im open to any tricks anyone can share on this topic... I feel Im not challenged in that area but who knows? There may be some basic things I dont have together. I feel like things would be different if I was able to give her orgasms regularly. Today she was cuddling up to me and I ended up rubbing her foot some more, and told her I DO want to lick them sometime and she said 'OK but not right now, only when they're clean'. So thats where Im at right now... one big question I have to all the guys in here is how can you control your sex drive a little and be able to relax when your girl's feet are out and in your face in a way, but it is an inappropriate time to go for them? Do you guys masterbate a lot more to keep the horniness down a little bit? Do you have techniques of focusing your mind (and probably eyes) away from her feet when you're just hanging out and you're wanting her feet so bad?? Its a crazy life... I feel incredibly happy about my situation but also incredibly touchy and irritable and am struggling to smoothly assimilate this into my relationship, I really do love her as well and I wouldnt want to ruin it somehow with being obsessed with her feet. This is a little new to me having the door slowly opening to me with this girl Im in love with and her being willing to fulfill my fantasies, overwhelming is the word! Thanks for all the great advice and replies theyre helping me tremendously as I take this journey!

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Also Im thinking it has only been like two days and maybe I need to chill out and take it slower, not act like the door has been FLUNG open for me to open fire on her feet, but act the same as I have been acting, especially now that Ive gone for them a little bit since we had our talk, maybe it would do me, her, and the whole situation some good if I let it go a week or so without bringing up her feet or grabbing them to rub, let alone going for the worshipping, just let lots of time pass with her feeling as comfortable as possible being barefoot around me and even putting them on me when we're hanging out, (and in the meantime work on me skills at giving her the big O!), have straight up sex with not even a hint of feet, except maybe a little footsie or something, then the next time I go for them during a movie or something, Ill do for the whole deal, rubbing, kissing, licking, etc. ... what do you guys think about that? What a weird situation where this girl has given me the green light and NOW all of the anxiety and tip toeing (haha) around the issue is going on?? [Wu]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links