Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TV show with the most chick feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TV show with the most chick feet?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the TV show out there with the most barefeet viewings per show?

We have a new DVR and I want to set it up to record any shows that show a lot of feet. It has a huge memory so I have LOTS of space... [Big Grin]

Thanks guys and gals.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like Courtney Cox she and other character barefoot lot on Cougar Town, some nice close ups
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Girls Club. I don't think it's on TV now but I looked on google for episodes and it has women in the early to mid 20's and they're barefoot ALOT. The show is kinda like The Real World, but with females only.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty wild....pretty wild...pretty wild
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got to be Big Brother.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real world. any season, tons of barefoot girl footage

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoga shows! Wai Lana yoga, especially.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"So You Think You Can Dance" I think ABC.

Lots of young ladies dancing barefoot.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first thought would be Baywatch, the lifeguard show from the 90s with Pam Anderson and David Hasselholf. It always seemed like there were many barefoot female lifeguards on that show.

I dont know if you have, or can get access to, digital cable, but, any show about Yoga has tons of barefoot shots. I have digital cable, and there is a show called Namaste Yoga on Fit TV, which always has at least two or three girls barefoot per show.

Hope this helps.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Namaste Yoga

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The adverts I'd say - sofa, pedeggs,creams, shoes and just-for-the-hell-of-it adverts with feet [Tongue]

There's this great DFS (sofa) advert here in England which has various "sketches" and one of them is a woman sitting on the sofa on the phone, looking rather irked while her husband is on his knees, submissively filing her toenails. I just thought it was pretty cool [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jersey Shore
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
real world. any season, tons of barefoot girl footage
quote:
"So You Think You Can Dance" I think ABC.
great shows for alot of frustration! its infrequent that we get a shot that is close and clear.

King of Queens used to have similar shots.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links