Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so if I post my a pic of my gf's feet....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so if I post my a pic of my gf's feet....
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
without asking but not showing her face how evil is it? I feel like she would not care too much unless her face was in it but I feel weird asking. I mean I just don't really know how to explain to her that it would be cool without sounding....freaky? Any thoughts? [Cheers]
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i think i could help you out...in september of last year i did the same exact thing. I posted pics of my gf feet without telling her with no face or extras showing. and then there were a lot of positive feedback and comments and once I got those positive comments i then told my gf and had those to show her to prove that it was cool and made her feel good about herself.

since then she loved it and has wanted me to post more and is constantly snapping pics for me to put up here to see what people will say cuz it boosts her esteem and she enjoys it.

and that all started with me posting without her knowing...so i dont think its so evil!

hope this helps and if u do post i'm sure ill check it out [Wink]

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I feel like she would really think it was cool if she got some positive feedback or something. I dont know at the same time she doesnt really know Im on this forum lol!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just post them

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Wazdaname, but you have to do what you feel is right.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It won't hurt a thing if you do. If there's no way to identify you or your girlfriend, there's no harm to be done. Post away ... I'm sure we'd all be appreciative.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've posted pics of my wife's feet before. She didn't and still doesn't know.
I can only post the soles because she has a very distinctive tattoo.
So, just think about any indentifiers that might signal these as your girlfriend's feet before you post anything.
That being said, I made up my mind that if she doesn't know than I probably shouldn't post anything. We've talked about it and she's not on board (yet)

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping in mind that these opinions are heavily biased. People with foot fetishes will encourage you to post picture of feet.

If they are pictures that she has entrusted you with, then you should probably ask her permission. I know I would feel violated if someone posted pictures of me on the internets without my permission. Then again, this is only my opinion.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links