Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why is the smell of insoles so pleasurable? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why is the smell of insoles so pleasurable?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
My wife has been wearing some black leather flat work shoes for over three months barefoot to work, here in Turkey it is starting to hot up and already we have 25C + weather which is great but as my wife says too hot to work in. The leather shoes are wearing in quite well and have a plain black insole, the toe area and sole area are just starting to smell like I want them to, a mixture of leather sweat and cheesy scent which I love, she wears them nearly 12 hours a day everyday and I think quite soon they will reach a great aroma.

When I smell them I immediately get hard and the pleasure is so immense I feel that I am enjoying the smell so much I have several orgasams. Why is the smell of worn shoes so pleasurable and for me sometimes better than sex for that explosion of semen, I get excited at the thought of smelling other womens shoes also, when I smelt a pair of mules I found in a friends garden many years ago, the adrenalin and expectation of the aroma of the shoes was just so exciting. Any of you guys feel the same?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"... Why is the smell of worn shoes so pleasurable..."
Because it is produce or created by what turn us on so much, feet. See, the fact that your wife's sexy feet has been in the shoe, and that her feet produced that scent is what turn you on.

Quote"...for me sometimes better than sex ..."

careful here. they(women)usually don't like this.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you've learned to associate the smell with the immense pleasure of an orgasm; this constant conditioning is powerful.

On another note, I would agree that the scent is generally heavenly. I first smelled a woman's shoe out of curiosity and I was very glad I did.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...when I am on top during love making...that is always my finishing move...doing some sole/toe sniffing...and soon after...the expolosion occurs!

I dated one woman that if she was getting tired from sex...she would just jam her feet in my face knowing that once I start to sniffing...well...that is all she wrote!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you muleslicker... sometimes certain shoes when worn a lot get such a great smell!!!

I have to say, it is rare to find shoes like that, usually most women here are concerned with foot odor and will either trash such a shoe if they notice it smells or have too many pairs of shoes to wear one all the time... I envy your advantage to have such a smelly female shoe near your possession. [Smile]

Please post pics of the insoles

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i smell then and cum like crazy
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy my lady has a pair of ugg boots that trap the most amazing scent....I can't get enough of it. I orgasm so much stronger with that scent especially when we are making love and she smothers me with her 7.5's!
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought that 90% of foot fetishism comnes from the lovely scent. Well, maybe not 90%, but A LOT!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe to you, but there are many of us that love and appreciate feet yet consider the smell you find so intoxicating to be well... --> [Puke]

I don't understand why some of you that love the smell seem to think that your vision of the foot fetish revolves almost solely around the aroma.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell is the thing.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
Thanks for the input, she has now been wearing the shoes for two weeks without a break, here in Turkey this week it is reaching nearly 30C. She wears them over 12 hours a day barefoot and in her office the temp is even higher. They smell sweaty and cheesy scent with the added mixture of leather, when you smell the toe area and sole area the instant pleasure is there. I spend a few hours inhaling this scent. When she is not wearing them that is.

Maxmillion2 I will take a picture as soon as they are more aromatic

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please post some pics, we eagerly await [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, I am awaiting eagerly as well!!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

still awaiting.. [Smile]
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I contacted muleslicker and he said we can expect an update + pics fairly soon [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links