Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's body type and foot odor question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women's body type and foot odor question
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if there is a connection between Women's body types and the types of foot odor....

I do not mean body type as in body shape and structure..what I mean is skin type and over all body type (such as sweat glands/pores, or whatever else)..

I will tell you what I mean..
over the past years I have had the chance to smell different types of female feet... Caucasian(both nordic (Northern European and mediterranean (italian/greek/middle eastern/etc..), asian, black, latin, etc..

But I have never been able to find the same pungent aroma as I have smelled from my mother's feet (Im not proud of it)... when i was younger I would sneak in and smell my mothers feet and they had the best smell I have ever experienced, even to this day after many, many more female feet ive smelled...

As I got older I took risks and smelled other female feet, whether it be in secret or not..

I wouldnt describe my mothers smell as cheesy or vinegary (as the most common descriptions are).. I dont know how to describe the smell..But the closest I can describe it would be of I guess somewhat vinegary?, maybe a bit of but more pleasant than that.. although it is pungent and strong, it is also somewhat sweet smelling and just a very specific odor... and I have never been able to find a smell close to it and it constantly get cravings for that smell...

There are lots of different smells: Popcorn, leathery, cheesy, vinegary, or just like regular sweat and/or whatever ....and it can either be overwhelming, pungent or very faint, etc and sometimes there are women that dont even have foot odor.... So its hard to say what my mother's foot smell resembles...

and of course the types of shoes worn, with or without socks or nylons, material of the socks/nylons and/or shoes, etc all are factors, not to mention the types of food eaten Im sure also play a role..

Anyway my question is that my mother and grandmother both have odd bodytypes that they do not perspire that much nor do they drink water very often... In fact They barely drink water, because they never sweat... I wonder if there is come connestion to that body type and how their feet smell? Both their feet smell similar (I smelled my grandmothers feet a few times when I was very young, but dont remember the smell much).. So in a nutshell I wonder if that body type is the cause of that specific type of odor that I have been looking for? if you must know I am eastern european/caucasian/mediterranean descent... So I dont know if that will help.

any thoughts?

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would also like to add that one of my old co workers was a dark haired Russian (or something of that nature)...

and her flat sandals had a somewhat similar smell as my mother's feet, But it was more Cheesy and it was still very nice... She has very nice feet and was wearing some cheap flats with leather/man-made materials, barefoot...

I took them out of her locker and smelled them in the bathroom, once.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's mostly the shape of the foot and the type of footwear being worn at the time.

[ May 29, 2010, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I can't answer your questions I love what you wrote and the way that you describe what you wrote! I think the unique flora or fauna (is bacteria both of these?) or each lady foot makes for individual mark, like a fingerprint, not two alike. It is the combination of ethnic biological traits, diet, emotional comportment, shoe, insole, and hosiery selections (and their states of distress) on the part of the aroma producer...and from the recipient it comes down to emotional state, sensory competency or sensitivity, behavioral association...
My favorite scent has vinegary ovetones, with subtle notes of leather insoles...another good aroma comes from the spongy insole on classic Keds canvas tennies from the 1970 or 80, worn without socks. No substitute there.

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

I agree with your explanation...

Anyone else?

Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

anyone else
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't add anything more to what s8r said. he's covered it well

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

I agree, but I dont mind hearing other opinions/facts.. [Smile]
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I;m not sure. I've smelled quite a few women's feet in my life, and my experience was the smell wasn't much different.

In my younger years, I smelled several babysitter's feet, both African American, and White. It seemed as though the African American sitters feet had strong cheesy smells, where as the white sitters, after taking off their socks, more had sweat odors.

As for the women's body types. My two aunts are both petite, like 5'2, and the airline stewardess was medium height. The sitters had different body types, everything from petite, to medium height, and thin, to a bit more on the meaty side. One sitter whose feet I smelled was a nursing student, right after she took off her socks, and her feet had the sock sweat smell.

I smelled my two aunts feet in my early teens. I did it to one aunt the first time after she had taken off her moccasian type shoes without socks, and her feet had a strong cheesy smell. Several months later, I smelled the other aunt's feet, after she had removed her closed toe shoes and stockings. Her feet smelled less like cheese, and more like cold sweat.

The only other two pairs of feet I smelled in my childhood did not smell. I had one sitter, who used to love to walk barefoot in the grass, and would not let me smell her feet until she washed them. I also smelled the feet of a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's, when I was about eight. When I did so, she was lying on a lounge chair, with her shoes off, for a while, so her feet didn't smell.

Interesting topic. Brings back memories of my childhood.

Mitch

[ June 23, 2010, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links