Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bellecita??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bellecita??
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked this before but I'm not sure if it was ever answered, but does anybody know whats up with Bellecita??
No updates, footjob clips store closed....

Hopefully she's not another model to just up and disappear all of a sudden. [Confused]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her clip store is still there

she's been doing this for what, 10 years?

can't do it forever

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I dont see her footjob clip store anymore, thats the one i was referring to.

but i always just kinda wished we could get some kind of a "notice" when a model is going to call it quits. I know circumstances dont always allow for it but it would still be nice and the model would probably benefit from it too.

Imagine if Myndi Fox or Kim(kimskastle) told us ahead of time they were going to retire...we all would have been stocking up on every video/pic they had and I'm sure the $$$ would be rollin in.

Unless it was some kind of fraud or theft issue but thats another matter altogether.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eff,

While I see your point in that some people would get busy with downloading the material, I think that some personal choices to maybe stop outweigh making the extra cash. In reality, I don't think it would spike that much because people would probably just trade the membership material anyhow after the site closed.

Some of us out there aren't doing our sites like a corporate run business. Sure we have membership sections and like when we make money from doing what we do, mostly because for most of us, we spend money on the site to keep it going. But I'm sure there are others too who run their sites because they enjoy doing so. And those people wouldn't run them if it came to be something they couldn't enjoy doing anymore or it caused issues in their lives.

Bellecita has been doing her site forever. I think of her as like the Babe Ruth of the foot fetish landscape. Sure there are sites out there that bring in more money and have a corporate backing. Bellecita's site though wasn't one of those. She is/was a real person and someone I've exchanged too many emails with to count since the last 90s/early 2000s when I first put a free site online. She was the first person to let me use her images as contributions and I even made artwork out of her pictures in college. She always enjoyed and supported what I wanted to do. If she has taken a site or clips store down, I'm sure there is a good reason for it. I totally respect all she's done and think she's the biggest icon in this genre online.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too appreciate all Bellecita has done for the community. Patrick says it well...in the early days she was certainly one of of the preeminent foot goddess trailblazers!
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
No I dont see her footjob clip store anymore, thats the one i was referring to.

but i always just kinda wished we could get some kind of a "notice" when a model is going to call it quits. I know circumstances dont always allow for it but it would still be nice and the model would probably benefit from it too.

Imagine if Myndi Fox or Kim(kimskastle) told us ahead of time they were going to retire...we all would have been stocking up on every video/pic they had and I'm sure the $$$ would be rollin in.

Unless it was some kind of fraud or theft issue but thats another matter altogether.

here it is

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/619

i agree i wish they would give some sort of notice rather than just disappear, an explanation would be nice for the fans that supported their site

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Thanks Mickey G.

No dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. And you're right Bellecita has been around for a LOOOONG time. I remember my son's mom caught me looking at her site (before my son was born, and he's almost 10) y'know, back when it free. lol

But i too can appreciate all she's done. if she's finished with the foot fetish world then she will be missed. [Cry]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Wow!
I think this was the longest break I've seen.
Almost two years, but she now has a new update so i guess shes still at it.
[Thumbs Up]

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope shes only taking a little breaj. By the way eff, your avatar is tad bit too big, fyi.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her restaurant footjobs were legendary [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links