Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Taking candid photos of women's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taking candid photos of women's feet
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone recommend a certain method of going about candidly video recording women's feet in stores and such without getting caught? I've seen some great videos on youtube and I myself would like to start a youtube channel solely on my candid videos. Are these people using hidden/micro cameras to record, or are they just using standard digital camera's? Also any users on here ever been caught recording? If so how did you deal with it? Gives me the biggest thrill to be able to do something I personally love to look at. With the weather being great where I live so many women wearing so many sandals just makes my mouth water haha. Thanks.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful not to film or pic. in malls, I've been busted there.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, outside is the best bet. A good idea is to go to public events where there's likely to be barefooted performers onstage.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You aren't alone my man... I see all these pics and vids of candids these guys are doing and I'm thinking how the hell do they pull it off...
I think some of them may be far away and use cameras with some serious optical zoom?
I live in Florida, there's big time opportunity for candids at any time.
But everytime I try.. Man,, I'm as nervous as Mike Tyson spelling bee.
I pretty much quit trying with my digital camera. It's a little easier with my cell though cuz I can flip it open and pretend like I'm texting. But the quality sucks.
Funny story though... Last weekend we went to Adventure Island (water park)... My wife comes back to our area and tells me there's a lady laying out with feet I'd like... I look over and sure enough... Nice toes with bright pink toenails.. Next thing I know she grabs our camera walks over and calls to get the kids attention and start taking pics of them playing in the water. I knew what she was doing... She comes back and shows me and says "I could only get two, but at least one of them shows her arches".

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I am waiting to see some candid pictures of my feet online. I wonder if they would recognize me when they saw me!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey just act like your are texting at a social event... Turn on the sound on your cell phone camera tho. LOL

**E-Pro**

Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't shake really hard or constantly sniff alot.

seems like the videos i have seen where the filmmakers are doing these type of actions will put the lad in danger of being caught.

what do i know though, i have never personally dangled in the genre although it fascinates me.

best of luck in whatever you can capture and please do share, even if they catch you, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only taken candid shots a few times and the problem is my cameras are the larger digital with zoom lenses and are very conspicuous. Sometimes just holding the camera by your side and walking with it and then clicking as you go by your target gets results, but its a crap shoot. I've only done it a few times like when at a Renaissance Fair or outdoor concert.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLova84
Board Regular
Member # 35121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLova84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the feedback. With it being Memorial Day tomorrow I am planning on some great candid opportunities. I'll just act as if I am recording the parade and see what I can come up with. Believe me I will share whatever I produce because you are all my family haha.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links