Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Race Day Tomorrow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Race Day Tomorrow
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey tomorrow is the day. The greatest spectacle in racing... AND the foot fetish dream. The Indy 500 its like a candid festival. Anyone going and what do you think about it

**E-Pro**

Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wht_ShDw:
Hey tomorrow is the day. The greatest spectacle in racing... AND the foot fetish dream. The Indy 500 its like a candid festival. Anyone going and what do you think about it

**E-Pro**

went last year, it was by far the most uncomfortable experience of my life. the race was great, just being surrounded by 300,000 people was more then i could handle. somewhat ironic i ended up working at the track a month later
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never thought of the 500 as a footlover's dream!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Never thought of the 500 as a footlover's dream!

coke lot and especially Carb Day
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links