Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Wu himself post? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Wu himself post?
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always wondered if he posts and what the story is! Have to say this is the only legit foot fetish forum I have ever seen. No site even touches the interaction and overwhelming amount of information etc about such a random thing as a foot fetish! I have to give so much credit to someone brave enough to make a site dedicated to something so many people are shy or even embarrassed about!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen Wu post a couple times but not very often. I think I've seen 2 or 3 posts.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I haven't seen Wu post very often, but I can assure you he is still very involved with this site. He contacted me about doing a feature model set for an upcoming month and sending in some contribution pics, so he definitely still puts a lot of hard work on this site, and I am sure he browses the forums regularly.

[Wu]

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu is like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz. He's here, but we only get to see him here and there. No peeking behind the curtain!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by evolved:
Always wondered if he posts and what the story is! Have to say this is the only legit foot fetish forum I have ever seen. No site even touches the interaction and overwhelming amount of information etc about such a random thing as a foot fetish! I have to give so much credit to someone brave enough to make a site dedicated to something so many people are shy or even embarrassed about!

Hi evolved,

Thanks for inquiring and for the compliments. I post here from time to time. I haven't had as much time to post here like I use to. But, I'm going to work on changing that.

As you probably know, having a fetish for pretty female feet is nothing to be embarrassed about. There is nothing wrong with admiring the female body from head to toe. [Thumbs Up]

Thanks again,

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wu has spoken...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu!...Thanks man for having such a great forum...I myself am not a CHAT ROOM Blog find of guy...I don't do MySpace or Facebook or anything like that...The only other site that I frequent and post at is a Little League football site..But this place is so cool...I ve learned so much here!...Thanks for making It possible....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Wu!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
The Wu has spoken...

The GREAT Wu has spoken! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu is mysterious, indeed, but he has a lot of cool friends. Charlie was so jealous because he had only three angels with which to hang out.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu] [Wu] [Wu] [Wu]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put Wu in the same category as Mark Zuckerberg. I know that I 'Wu' more than I 'Google'.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I put Wu in the same category as Mark Zuckerberg. I know that I 'Wu' more than I 'Google'.

Agree on Wu being sound, but Zuckerberg!?

The dick can't work out that people like Facebook AS IT IS...ugh all this new bollocks and fucking with the privacy options without telling anyone...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I meant to say 'The Google Guys'--Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the "Google Guys"
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu] Wu rocks!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links