Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ok I'm drunk and I just need to vent here...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ok I'm drunk and I just need to vent here...
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soooo I was on blogtv.com (where I am a frequent guest of) earlier tonight and I was in this 32-year-old lady's webcam show....she was asking all her viewers to ask her any and all questions about whatever...and people were asking her all sorts of sexual questions and she was answering them openly and honestly....but when I brought up the topic of feet she was like "ewwwww grosss! I don't wanna talk about my feet" and her other chatters/ops were like "fuck foot fetishes" and "drop the foot topic"...

Like fuck I just don't get how chicks are sooooo open about any other sexual topic but when it comes to feet they are like sooo close-minded and stuff......ahhh I am sure lots of other people here have experienced the same thing...ask any question about her graphic sexual exploits and they are cool but when it comes to the subject of her feet OHHH NOOOOOO!!!! [Eek!]

sorry just needed to vent somewhere....and this place was the first that popped to mind to do so [Wink]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a closed-minded bitch and so were her other chatroom buddies in my opinion. love it when people live their lives with their heads stuck in the sand

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooff
Board Regular
Member # 39099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooff   Email Wooff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice would be to just simply ignore it. That lady and her web-followers just comprise a tiny percentage of the population. Just cause they react that way doesn't mean the rest of humanity will.

--------------------
 -
“The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.” - Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never come across someone who thought bad about the foot fetish EXCEPT for a girl at college who hated her feet in a phobia way.

I don't get it though. Foot massages feel great. When I kiss my girlfriends feet it turns her on! There's a lot of nerve endings in the feet and they take a lot of punishment so yea... why should it have an ounce of stigma?

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called a girl up on a adult interactive night show as she was barefoot and wanted some sexy foot chat to get off on. She was topless and talking about what she like to do with me etc etc usual stuff. Soon as I mentioned her feet she said no way and hung up!! So its ok to talk about doing all kinds to her pussy but mention sucking toes and its off limits - crazy
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that is nuts...But you guys know how it goes by now...Use it as POWER..If a lady wasn't interested in me because I LIKED HER FEET...THEN I WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN HER...Not in a snobbish kind of way but WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE. INVOLVED...There is no need in wasting time trying to figure out WHY IT'S SO TABOO FOR SOME PEOPLE...There are soooooo many ladies who love it...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her next time you'll put a foot in her ass! That will indulge both fetishes!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People on the internet and in real life are very closed-minded about a lot of things so I've noticed. I've spent a good amount of time messing around with girls online and the majority end up at least acting open to it, but you'll always find that girl who is rough as fuck about it and practically ignores you if you bring it up. It's really quite funny, but I find it pathetic that a lot of people won't even go so much as to dip their toes(no pun intended) into the water for a lot of different things. Now if it's something like excrement or vomit(not to judge those who are into this shit) I'd totally understand, but something that's a part of your fucking body? What's the big deal, honestly?

A fetish to me is an appreciation of something, whether it's feet(and footwear), ass, legs..whatever it is you're into. It's just an appreciation really..so if you're not willing to let someone appreciate a part of your body(I'm talking about massaging for the most part, maybe other things if it ever leads into it) then I really don't understand.

If feet are disgusting, how you gonna let someone lick your asshole?

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what you guys seem to keep forgetting is that as much as foot fetishism might be more common than in the past, it's still not mainstream and completely misunderstood by many. add to that that sooooo many fetishists act in a non-socially acceptable manner, and you ahve a recipe for many people thinking that all foot fetishists are freaks. in comparison, anal sex is much better understood and to whomever said it was painful to the woman, it doesnt have to be. i have had plenty of anal sex where the woman has actually orgasmed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is how I look at it. If she starts showing off her feet and talking about them, the majority of her people won't be interested and they'll go cam with another girl. Since she's in it for the money, she's going to keep on a topic that sells.

See, always about the money. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was at this meeting at my work and the presentation was on "body language", and the speaker mentioned that one type of body expression is noticed through the feet. And of course when she said that, many in the crowd went "ewww" and "gross!"
The audience was mostly older women that looked like hags and mean old bitches. So when i heard their reply, I just assumed that those ladies that were saying those comments had nasty, ugly feet that no one wanted to touch anyway.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She may have avoided it since everyone else did. If everyone was turned on by the feet then to get the audience she would have done more. Example some strippers who may hate their feet if I say I have a foot fetish during a lapdance of course they will show attention. Though we all know why- more money for them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links