Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eva Longoria says her feet are her most attractive feature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eva Longoria says her feet are her most attractive feature
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is old but for those who haven't see it.I agree with Eva,pretty face,pretty feet [Tongue]

Eva Longoria reckons her feet are the best part of her body. The Desperate Housewives star - who is married to basketball player Tony Parker - thinks her feet are her most attractive feature. "I think my best physical attribute is my feet. I like my feet. People seem to love my feet," said Eva, who is regularly voted one of the most beautiful women in the world.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she knows the power of her feet...nice! [Wu]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, her feet are petite and that great shade of brown. Love them!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a fan of her feet, very nice and suckable toes. [Mmm] Sounds like she would appreciate it
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there is a lady who will give foot fetish a good name, if one of the most beautiful women in the world can appreciate feet can be beautiful I imagine it would raise an eyebrow for other women.

Also you KNOW she has had her feet licked loads of times and probably loves it haha.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
This is old but for those who haven't see it.I agree with Eva,pretty face,pretty feet [Tongue]

Eva Longoria reckons her feet are the best part of her body. The Desperate Housewives star - who is married to basketball player Tony Parker - thinks her feet are her most attractive feature. "I think my best physical attribute is my feet. I like my feet. People seem to love my feet," said Eva, who is regularly voted one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I agree that Eva's feet are quite sexy and is her best feature, but could you please post source???
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me that tony parker might have a foot fetish

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HPFS i don't see why you would need the link when that was the most important part(for us)from that article lol but here you go:

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Eva-Longoria-Loves-Her-Feet-443679.html

Kara i don't see why you would think Tony has a ff but, i'd he does he's one lucky sob! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
HPFS i don't see why you would need the link when that was the most important part(for us)from that article lol but here you go:

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Eva-Longoria-Loves-Her-Feet-443679.html

Kara i don't see why you would think Tony has a ff but, if he does he's one lucky sob! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sounds to me that tony parker might have a foot fetish
i was thinking the same thing.. either that or someone in her past did.

l4lf, most women do not even consider that feet could be their best feature unless someone has pointed that out.. and most likely thats gonna be a foot fetishist.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

nusuth i know what you mean but that doesn't automatically mean Tony has a ff.It could have been any random guys on the streets or ANYBODY that may have complimented her feet.She may have seen a lot of people online leaving compliments on her feet like we do.Afterall she's a celeb so surely she knows about the ff thing [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when did she make this statement? I must have missed it.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ nusuth

- Yep, true. Yes her feet are gorgeous but i think that if she dated someone in her past that liked them prior to her feeling that they were even remotely attractive to begin with, then she wouldn't have that predisposition to them i don't think...just off the bat like that? No way...

She's DEFINITELY had them worshiped in the past...or probably does right now, who knows...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2G43TDMEU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deI1DAnzNkI

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links