Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To lick or not to lick?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To lick or not to lick?!
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 6 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so I've been with my girlfriend for 9 years (I'm 25 now)I don't think I even realised I was into feet until I was probably 16 or so, before that I think I was never aroused by feet because I was reluctant to even look at a woman's feet for whatever reason - so it was something that was already there but I never gave it a chance.

Anyway - luckily I eventually told my girlfriend about what I like and as it happens she loves it and it really gets her wet when I suck her toes and lick her soles.

I found out I liked to smell and 3-4 years down the line I'm working out how I can tell her about it and finally I do and she is cool with this as well (tells me she's been trying to not wash her feet [Wink] )

So sorry for the rambling but here's the rub - She loves it when I lick and suck her feet but when I do that it destroys the smell that turns me on so ridiculously!...

What would/do you do?

Obviously it's not an issue when they don't smell for whatever reason because I can suck and lick away which I enjoy, but when they do is it selfish just to smell? (from how hard it makes me I guess she would say no [Tongue] )

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell them real good and then suck and lick them.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell one and lick the other....

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:

this...

problem solved hahaha

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sniff then lick/suck, thats what i do
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, been in this situation a few times myself. The suggestions above are all good.

Another tip is to hold on to the smelly socks, nylons or shoes she was just wearing and you can sniff those too. The smell is usually great. [Wink]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:

pass this man a Guinness

[Cheers]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
beautiful! thats truly thinking outside the box. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heheh I'd never thought of doing one thing to one and one thing to another....

on a sidenote do you find that your girls feet smell different to eachother?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links