Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where or how your fetish started?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where or how your fetish started?
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't if anyone else in here can remember back to their childhood moment from where their fetish came from, but I think if some of us do, it might be rad to share how it came about.

For me, it was a little bit on the darker side of things, as it came from abuse. When I was four my parents put me into a daycare ran out of a neighbors house. She had three children of her own, her eldest, Jason, a senior in High School. Well Jason liked to take his teenage angst and anger, he wasn't the best looking, out on us. So I found a place to hide, in the furnace air intake duct. I would just pop the cover off, climb in and replace the cover behind me before he got home from school.

So being in the air duct at eye level with the floor, the only thing I could see was peoples feet. The woman who ran the daycare was often barefoot. Combine a safe place with a gorgeous pair of women's feet and this eventually manifested into the foot fetish I have today.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In daycare after school I used to sit at the front and play with the teachers feet. I must have been about 7 or so. Dont know why I took a liking to her feet though.
Her name was lisa and she was a somewhat light skinned black woman. She should to paint her nails red.
I should ask my mother if she knows her name or something .

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 things i remember starting my foot fetish

at school an LSA teacher named lyne had beautiful feet i'd play footsie with, aswell as talking about them and il'd also play with her feet in general

i also played with my mums feet. giving her foot massages adwell.

i dont remember which was first though.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The earliest memory I have of liking feet was back when I was around 9 or 10. I remember this girl in my class came in with these frilly decorated socks and I couldn't stop staring at them, not knowing why I was drawn.

I also remember that same year, we were all being silly in the playground saying stuff like "last one there's a rotten egg!" etc. I remember randomly shouting out "last one there has to jump into a basket full of the girls' smelly socks!" and everyone went "ewwww" and ran like crazy. When I actually stopped to think about it I thought damn I like this idea lol. I was only around 10!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother related a story to me of when I was a toddler. We were at the post office in the summertime and she caught me licking the toes of a woman wearing sandals. I have no memory of this incident and my mother does not remember the womans reaction. This one incident must have been the begining of my love of beautiful female feet.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic just shows up every week lol
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't really know how it started, I guess most of us are just born with it. However a moment that set it off and made me realize I liked feet was in 4th grade. My teacher had to use my desk to put some decoration high up on the wall while a movie was playing for us. She had on pumps and nylons. When she stepped off the desk and scooted it back over to me her sweaty footprints were on it. I snuck a quick whiff before anyone could see. I'd say that's when I realized I liked feet but hell when you're only in 4th grade you have no idea why you would like somethin like that.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least for me....I think it starts VERY young. Like toddler age. A kid sitting by his mothers/or some other female's feet feels comfort by sitting there. From then on comfort and feet are connected to one another. At some point this comfort turns sexual....but there is still comfort. I LOVE to just have my girl's feet in my hands or my lap....hell just touching me. It could be after a rigorous round of sex where I don't have any sexual desire...yet touching feet is like eating suger...releases endorphins. A stressfull day is eased by a pretty foot in my lap. No different than a stressfull event as a baby happening( a loud foreign noise) and your mother puts you by her feet to keep you close. You feel safe. You chill out.

Obviously most can't remember when it started. But most remember when they realized that their linking was a bit weird. I remember being around 3 or 4 and playing with or around my mom's feet while she watched tv. She pulled her feet away and I asked "why"? She said because she didn't want me to put them in my mouth. Even at that young age I thought that was odd. Stuck with me.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to adore women in stockings. For some reason I began heading south instead of north for my desires. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl in 1st grade or something asked me to wash her feet in the class sink. I complied, and remember liking it a lot whenever she attended class wearing sandals, and I also remember the teachers interrupting the washing and sending us back to our chairs.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawn286
Board Regular
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawn286   Author's Homepage   Email shawn286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
earliest i remember was 2nd grade i liked a girl in the class i stared at her shoes alot trying to imagine what her feet looked like ( i still do that to womens shoes to this day). it confused and messed me up mentally not being able to figure out why or what i wanted to do with girls feet
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think feet became sexualized for me when i found one of my parents dirty adult mags.

i saw some type of wrestling photo spread in the magazine between a man and a woman.

and i saw a pic of a man biting a woman's feet while he was down in order to try to gain himself the upperhand.

let's just say i eventually came to like the idea of women putting me in my place with their feet, Hee Hee! and i also liked the thought of using my senses such as taste, touch, smell, & sight to enjoy these ideas with women's feet.

...well, the rest became perverted man's history [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links