Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help With Easing Footplay Into Relationship with Sensitive Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help With Easing Footplay Into Relationship with Sensitive Girl
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted earlier on when I first started telling and introducing my girlfriend to my love of her feet. I told her sheepishly once, then more explicitly, then made it absolutely clear a third time. Basically there are a lot of details about what we like that an unfamiliar person would never have a clue about. The first couple of times I talked to her about it, I could tell she didnt really understand that, for me, her feet turned me on as much as her boobs, ass, (or as much as those things turn on other guys), and vagina, etc. She has always been cool with it when I talk to her, and enjoys foot massages, and we picked out a reflexology book together that Ive been messing with. The third time I told her I made it absolutely clear how much I like her feet and what it means, the word fetish even came up on her end and I confirmed that I thought of it as that even though I never really call it a 'foot fetish' too much. Ive been trying to work in the worshipping part and feel I may have rushed it too much, thinking I needed to just get it all out there, after telling her that I want to lick and kiss her feet many times without actually doing it, the night after we had a third talk about it, I totally went for it, licking and kissing her soles, sucking her toes, etc. ... all of it. She didnt flinch or have an uncomfortable reaction to it, or much of one at all, said it felt nice, and we just went on as usual. Later, talking about it, she made it clear that it didnt arouse her sexually, like this was a dilemma for me, and of course I completely understand that, its ME who enjoys it, and I never mean for it to necessary lead to sex or to her being turned on, its part of my sexual and sensual enjoyment... she said it was 'weird' at first to her becuase she didnt know what her role was and I realize now that since it wasnt clear that this wasnt supposed to be a type of foreplay where she is supposed to get turned on and we are supposed to have sex, she felt uncomfortable about NOT having that reaction, and maybe I went for it in the wrong way? Instead of kissing a little then stopping, then doign maybe a little more progressively on different occasions,I went from never sucking a toe to freaking out on her feet for fifteen minutes with eyes closed and everything loll.... she loves the crotch teasing stuff and likes to use them on me a little in sex now and that is great, but I fear I may have spoiled the privalege of worshipping her beautiful feet, and Im wondering, as a next step what do you guys recommend at this point? The ball is definitely in my court. Obviously I have stepped up my game tremendously in all the areas of pleasing her, and I put as much time and effort as possible at pleasuring her, massaging her, doign everything I can do make her feel good, because I love her more than becuase I want to be sexually satisfied with her feet, but perhaps I need to have a session next time (tonight) where I massage and only kiss a little bit? Showing her that I am not gonna necessarily lose control or something and just make out with her feet for hours every time, and that she can relax into it, enjoy the rubbing and massaging... any thoughts on this seemingly tricky situation? I am completely in love with this girl, and she is wanting to make me happy but I am very sensitive to not putting her off or anything, and it would take some serious thought as to whether I could be with her without being able to worship her feet a little now and then. It is clear by the way that this wont ever make her leave or be put off by me in general, it is just a possibility that she could ban the foot kissing and licking and all that. I appreciate that she can separate it like that if she is not into it and still love and want to be with me knowing I have these desires, but is it compromising too much of myself and who I am if I were to do away with enjoying her feet to be with her? I completely embrace my love of feet and consider it to be a unique part of my personality, so it feels kinda personal I guess if someone were to say I love you but this has to go... anyway Im not there yet, and this is so long and Id appreciate if anyone reads it at all and has some advice... Thanks

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been with many girls that have asked me to suck their toes cos it turns them on so much [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much about it and will probably freak yourself out everytime you get near her feet of you keep this up. I do not see this as the tricky situation you are making it out to be. You are making it tricky by over thinking it.

You express concern over her banning your foot play. Where is that coming from? I see no reason why she would ban foot worship. If she did then that is really not the right girl for you. I say this with the understanding that you are making sure she is fully satisfied.

Sounds to me like you have a good situation that you are making complex. She sounds sexually satisfied and has expressed no problem with your foot play. Enjoy it! And be sure you continue to make sure you please her.

At first, my wife found it really wieird when I would suck her toes. She also said the same things about not knowing what to do. I was very self conscious and had similar thoughts to those you are expressing. I finally realized my internal thoughts and concerns were unfounded and pointless so I put them out of my head.

She let me enjoy her feet and that is what I wanted. Of course, ideally - I would like to see her get turned on with foot play, but in most cases that is not reality, IMO. Sometimes my wife now gets turned on seeing how much she turns me on, but not always. A lot depends on mood.

Your enjoyment of her feet is something new to her and she probably just needs some time to get comfortable. Based on your post - she will get used to it and as she does she may get more playful.

[ June 04, 2010, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesukr22B:
i have been with many girls that have asked me to suck their toes cos it turns them on so much [Smile]

You are fortunate. But I think you mislead and set expectations that other members here will not experience.

I do not believe many woman truly get turned on by that experience alone. I think most get turned on by the sexual atmosphere and energy that you put off in your attraction to her and her feet. That is not the same thing.

I do believe there are some woman out there that will get turned on by the act alone, I just don't believe that there are nearly as many as you imply.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expressing your long post in just one unorganized paragraph was like pepper spray to my eyes.

You were looking for advice regarding easing foot play into your relationship, however, I will gladly give you advice regarding making a proper and readable post:

• Arrange your ideas
  • Use multiple paragraphs
  • Use bullet points

You might think I'm being an a$$hole, maybe I am, but I'm also speaking the mind of many users who replied, including many more who didn't even bother reading your post.

[ June 04, 2010, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
Expressing your long post in just one unorganized paragraph was like pepper spray to my eyes.

You were looking for advice regarding easing foot play into your relationship, however, I will gladly give you advice regarding making a proper and readable post:

* Arrange your ideas
* Use multiple paragraphs
* Use bullet points

I agree - good advice for all who type long ongoing paragraphs. I find lack of post formatting very challenging to read.
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I were 17 when we met and are now 39. My first encounter with her feet was when we were together about 2 months.We gotta hotel room, fooled around in different positions. We layed opposite of each other while i pleasured her with my fingers. She accidently put her foot on my face (she did not know about my ft fetish) and she said she was sorry. I said it was OK and she continued to rub her toes on my lips. I told her I enjoyed that position & her toes and it was"game on" from there. She never questioned anything, she just enjoyed it as much as me. And from that point on to this day she indulges my ft fetish!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah...I agree..too much info dude.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are spending waaayyyy too much time on the specifics with her. Just let it happen.

You're dialogue with her makes it sound as though you were confessing something. Your fetish is not a crime nor is it something that you should be afraid of. Said another way... don't "confess" your fetish. Let it happen naturally. In time she'll she what you like and start to inquire about it and indulge you. No need to have a "sit down" and spill out every detail.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for the advice. I think you guys: longhitter, mmmtoes, are right. Ive definitely been overthinking it and I have a tendency to be unbelievably neurotic. I think I can make it all work out with less talk and thinking before its too late.

mfdooms... mfdoom? one of my favorite rappers if that is who your name is based on... anyways didnt realize that it is irritating for people to read a post that isnt grammatically correct, my apologies. It comes from my love of the rule breaking wordsmiths out there, writers and rappers, etc. ... oddly enough, MFDoom comes to mind.. and William Burroughs. I havent used proper format when I type something like this ever since I realized the true meaninglessness of the rules of grammar as they pertain to expression and style of writing. Thanks again!

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:

• Arrange your ideas
  • Use multiple paragraphs
  • Use bullet points

You might think I'm being an a$$hole, maybe I am, but I'm also speaking the mind of many users who replied, including many more who didn't even bother reading your post.

Perhaps you should post a mandatory 'Rules of Grammar When Posting' topic up at the top under the rules and regulations? Maybe also one on how to read the minds of all the other users in the forum? That, my friend, is a neat trick.

--------------------

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, my screen name is based on one of Daniel Dumile's stage names.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
mfdooms... mfdoom? one of my favorite rappers if that is who your name is based on... anyways didnt realize that it is irritating for people to read a post that isnt grammatically correct, my apologies. It comes from my love of the rule breaking wordsmiths out there, writers and rappers, etc.

Honestly, I was about to post a similar comment, but mfdooms and mmmtoes beat me to it. This isn't directed just at you, but anyone who posts anything online: If you're trying to convey something to the public at large, you have to be able to connect with your audience. That means proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization -- and new paragraphs every two or three sentences so people can read what you're writing.

That massive paragraph was impenetrable. I write and edit for a living, and, frankly, I just couldn't make it past the third sentence without saying, "Ah, fuck it."

I can only thank God it wasn't written in chat style.

The thing about the rule-breaking wordsmiths is that they knew when to break the rules ... but, more important, when to follow them.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links