Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Platform fli flops and some seriously wide chunky toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Platform fli flops and some seriously wide chunky toes
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just seen them out the corner of my eye when walking back from lunch.

It was sexy! So sexy. She had black platform flip flops on that were well worn. She had dark red nail polish on (my preference). As she was walking you could see her foot liftng and then sinking deeply into the sweat soaked toe prints in her flip flops. It was so freakin sexy! chubby juicey feet. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Platform flip flops are so sexy, I think. whether with jeans or shorts. Very sexy. I guess a good way to tease a girl is to say wow those flip flops definitely give you height, how tall are you without them. A way to get her to take them off and for you to see bare feet then maybe compliment the pedicure. Just an idea!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would get them off to see the toe prints inside. Mmmmm. So sexy.

I'm glad others agree. I just seen a tv presenter with heels and socks. Mmmmm very sexy. Gold strappy heels (I don't even like strappy heels) with black trainer socks. Fuck she looked sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnT22:
Totaly agree... I work with a girl about 35 who wears balck platform flipflops a lot, And her feet are so friggin sexy. Toes always painted a dark color (mostly black polish). I can always hear her coming from the sound of her soft moist soles slapping up aginst her flip flops.

Damn I love that sound.....the sound of soft moist heels and soles slapping up against flip flops or sandals. Makes me wanna sniff her sweaty soles before rubbing my cock all over them [Jerkoff]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links