Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OKcupid and foot fetish search

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OKcupid and foot fetish search
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just hanging out on OKcupid and did a search on foot fetish. Many interesting responses! It appears as though many foot fetishist have beaten me to the site search and have messagesd many women prompting some to list their turn offs as "foot fetishes"

http://www.okcupid.com/match?keywords=foot fetish&only_text=1

interesting though. Lesson learned. Don't talk about feet till after the first date or at least after she likes you. Online is rarely ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i put it on my profile under the "private" section, so if anyone has a problem with it they can just nt respond to messages or IM's
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's cool to put in your profile. It's not cool to bother women about it though. Especially in the first message.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I think it's cool to put in your profile. It's not cool to bother women about it though. Especially in the first message.

i don't message anyone on it anymore, just try and catch them on IM
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

I just added a photo and answered a crap load of questions. How is the site working out for you?

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I just added a photo and answered a crap load of questions. How is the site working out for you?

if you can go about it right, it's better then POF. i've had it since 2008 but haven't gotten a date off of there. either they aren't interested or they live too far
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my history with OKCupid:

Joined in January of 2010.

-Dated the first girl all through January and she knew I loved her feet (she texted me pics of her feet which I've posted on the pics sections of Wu's). Turned out we were not compatible and I never did get to enjoy her feet. I wanted her feet badly but never had the balls to admit it to her. She thought it was a harmless, cute thing. Not the sniffing frenzy I wanted to have with her.

-Dated second girl for a month or so (her feet were not nice although she thought they were). That dissolved eventually.

-Dated third girl in March and she became my best friend in the world. I love her like a sister. She's another who thinks her feet are beautiful and they are not. She sends me photos all the time of new pedicures. I'm just not attracted to her feet.

-I got off OKCupid because an old friend of mine showed up on there after my big mouth told her about the site. Plus, I kind of went through everybody and the search results began to be the same over and over.

Last thing: I tell every (online) gal I meet that I like pretty feet and they are almost always quick to send me a pic or tell me how lovely they think their feet are.

Good luck!

PS. I'm on plentyoffish now and wow, there's a lot of ladies to choose from!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on OkCupid for a little while and, like all such services I have tried, it has thus far been a waste of time. Then again, I haven't mentioned my foot fetish, though maybe I should. Considering my lack of success up to this point, what do I have to lose?
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
Then again, I haven't mentioned my foot fetish, though maybe I should. Considering my lack of success up to this point, what do I have to lose?

pretty much the only reason why i mention it on mines.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links