Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Random weird thought of the evening

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random weird thought of the evening
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't it be great to travel back in time to take pictures of feet? Imagine you're walking around a college campus in the early 1980s, and a cute girl is lounging on the grass with her Keds kicked off. You ask her for feet pics and whip out your modern 15MP ultracompact HD camera and start shooting.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh? Why not do it now? Doing that then would be even weirder than now.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that would be totally awesome dude! Great idea!

I have an even better version:

I'd love to go back to the 80's with a 15MP ultracompact HD camera, but instead of taking pics of girls feet, I'd sell it for a loads of $$$$ and retire.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before you retire, you'd have to put the video in Betamax format. Duuuuuude!
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaaah, wicked.

S K 8 4 L I F E

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would pictures taken in the 80's be any different than pictures taken now?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be wrong but this is what I think hyperion means. I think he is saying he is older now and can't go around campus and take pics because of the age difference and the 80's was his youth. Just my opinion

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Seve...

Not exactly, because I still can go around campuses and take pics. Although the passage of time and my misspent youth does play a part. What I mean is that instead of being a dumb kid in the 80s with no available technology, what if I could go back and photograph some of those pretty feet that I imprinted on in the 80s? Remember all those cute little flats, heels and Keds in the 80s? No you don't, I'm the only #$%^!ing guy that does (Denis Leary reference).

Well, probably a lot of you do remember them. Another thing I was thinking about was the fact that girls are a lot more jaded and cynical now (it seems) about footography, since so many guys are doing it. And doing it so well--CollegeFeetArchives is arguably the finest example of that. If you could go back, you'd be certain that every girl you asked had NEVER had it happen before.

Also, I'm just a weirdo.

-hyp.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's? How about going back to the late 60's, when bare feet were part of the hippie look! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
80's? How about going back to the late 60's

either time period would be awesome, or even the 70's as long as it was before today's overloaded day and age (where every girl has heard at least something about foot fetish). can you imagine how naturally freaked out these girls would be by having very little real world 1st-hand or 2nd-hand knowledge of our types? OMG it would be a reality-fest fer sure!

in todays day and age, we still have times where we struggle with acceptance, but boy back in those days i remember feeling like a perverted freak because of how mainstream media occasionally portrayed guys like us, everything from creepy/anti-social references in popular sitcoms to foot weirdos being talked about in the news. the natural confusions from these female foot subjects would be a truly amazing addition to the age of digital cameras.

i would certainly love to see a foot photographer go back into time and get some pics of women's feet.

imagine if he even photographed like some of our sneaky feet photographers of today. like on a subway or in a park where the woman might possibly catch him in the act, Hee Hee

now imagine what she would be thinking if she found out he were taking pictures of her feet. OMFG, this would be amazing to see and even funnier would be the stories that might show up on local news reports where cops tell reporters about a dude who had a square box that contained pictures of women's feet for something in the future called the internet.

people would be scratching their heads in megadoses of senseless worry and this could cause lots of hysterical self-induced pandemonium if we could only somehow transport a foot photographer back in time. i sometimes wonder if we could accelerate our eventual acceptance into mainstream activities if we could only introduce the internet's concept of massive wacking-off-to-female-feet-pics years earlier.

perhaps sending a foot photographer with a digital camera could be like a start, a spark in the eventual campfire so to speak. in either case, i would love to see the reactions of women from the 60's-80's when they realize their feet are the ultimate affection of at least one man with a camera.

this would be a very interesting experiment in documenting a woman's natural predisposition to foot fetish by not having any real world knowledge of the subject matter prior (as opposed to today's standards where most women have heard at least something about foot fetishists, be it good or bad).

[ June 12, 2010, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links