Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » tv personality says she woke up to man making love to her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tv personality says she woke up to man making love to her feet
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this documentary on television years ago & something on television made me remember it so i googled it.She is a television personality who is travelling to Syria/Jordan in a pro called Intrepid Journeys.The link is a preview of the documentary where, near the end of it she says "The last time i was in an arab nation, i fleed the country after waking up in the middle of the night in the desert,by a guy making love to my feet" lol i was shocked when i first heard it haha.She is/was hot too,lucky guy [Tongue]

http://e-cast.co.nz/video/jam/syria_256k_st.mov

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just more bad press for us!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I bet she definitely thought that guy was a freak fer sure!

Why do so many desperate men want to give us a bad name? Maybe it's because this guy lived in a different country and did not have internet access or something like that?

I hope that was the case. I mean think about it, he probably lived in a desert. So if he didn't have internet he would have never been able to interact with sound minded fetishists in foot communities to realize that those kind of behaviors are unacceptable.

Still there is no excuse for his reprehensible behaviors. He has definitely scarred that hot woman for life and she will always tell people about her horrific experiences with that foot man. And you know what the worst part about it is? This woman makes freaking documentaries!

Damn what was that guy thinking!!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
I remember seeing this documentary on television years ago & something on television made me remember it so i googled it.She is a television personality who is travelling to Syria/Jordan in a pro called Intrepid Journeys.The link is a preview of the documentary where, near the end of it she says "The last time i was in an arab nation, i fleed the country after waking up in the middle of the night in the desert,by a guy making love to my feet" lol i was shocked when i first heard it haha.She is/was hot too,lucky guy [Tongue]

http://e-cast.co.nz/video/jam/syria_256k_st.mov

LOL. [Laugh]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, thats just bad press. Associating sexual assault with foot fetishist's is not a good thing.I mean sleepy feet sex is only cool if your S.O. is cool with it. Otherwise with a stranger it's sexual assault and possible rape charges? Would you like it if you woke up to some guy jammin his schlong between your feet? Not cool IMO.

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links