Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yes, I know it's the Mousepad,so what do you expect... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yes, I know it's the Mousepad,so what do you expect...
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up with this fool?

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/68464?page=1

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite childish. Wu has spent many hours over the years bringing like minded to this forum. Love live Wu. [Wu]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to me that thread that guy created is just a big billboard used to get attention to his pics. Soon as someone set him straight he just went on to post his stuff. Which by the way, if he is truly wondering why he can't get his shit posted to Wu's Contributions is more then likely due it being of shit quality.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he posts a model with hairy toes and claims it's "racist" she doesn't get on the contributions...sad, but that's kinda what the PC-fucks are like these days :/

he COULD just post them on the forum, God forbid he have nothing to complain about.

Just a note to Wu, that's libel and you could take him to court for that [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that whole thread is kind of strange. Why doesn't he just post in the pictures section?
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the saddest and most incorrect threads I've seen on any forum. As much content is posted on that forum, I've never bothered to mess with it because of all the flaming that goes on there.

And by the way, I've never had to scratch Wu's back for a damn thing. We contacted each other years ago and have been online friends ever since. Doubting that any of you will believe that garbage anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the silliest thing I've ever read. Anybody who knows me knows that it is the furthest thing from the truth. I'm not going to even waste anymore of my time with such nonsense.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a good reason why the last time I ever visited the Mousepad was 1999.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
i do think Wu is guilty. i accuse him of being a slave to good taste and running a business.

i dont understand what the guy is talking about. i submit my site to the links section on a daily basis and get a good amount of traffic from it and if he is talking about a link on the front page, well.. duh.. as one poster stated, he highlights sites from BHE which a very close affiliation or something, i'm not sure which, other than there is a very close relationship. i see nothing wrong with that. as much as he enjoys this, i am sure it's also a business he has to run and run in smart manner.

secondly, as Andy stated, some, arguably most, of his models and/or pics arent very good and to highlight them would make Wu's look low quality.

and thirdly.. blaaaaaaaaah. yeah, who really cares.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I still can't get over that hairy chick, VERY unfemale like. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh]
i do think Wu is guilty. i accuse him of being a slave to good taste and running a business.

i dont understand what the guy is talking about. i submit my site to the links section on a daily basis and get a good amount of traffic from it and if he is talking about a link on the front page, well.. duh.. as one poster stated, he highlights sites from BHE which a very close affiliation or something, i'm not sure which, other than there is a very close relationship. i see nothing wrong with that. as much as he enjoys this, i am sure it's also a business he has to run and run in smart manner.

secondly, as Andy stated, some, arguably most, of his models and/or pics arent very good and to highlight them would make Wu's look low quality.

and thirdly.. blaaaaaaaaah. yeah, who really cares.

I think the header "BHE Girls" kind of gives that away where all those updated sites are. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st time Ive seen someone try to pull the race card in FEET. I do go to those forums quite a bit & you get a lot less civilized amosphere than here but this is stupid even by their standards. No it's not libel though & you can't get sued for being stupid. Wonder why he didn't just post his pics to let them be see.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
1st time Ive seen someone try to pull the race card in FEET.

Really?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid thread.

Off topic: I hate it when people use the term "race card". It had it's run. Time to retire.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, everytime I post a model's pictures over there some internet tough guy ruins the thread by flaming perfect pics. Everyone knows I Don't post garbage on the forums. Mousepad is truly a joke, I get ZERO traffic from it which is ironic.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links