Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Washington, D.C. Foot Rubbing/Photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Washington, D.C. Foot Rubbing/Photos
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to spend the day with my friend Charlee today. She hasn't posed in, oh let's say, 9 months. I'll let you determine why that is. [Smile]

Anyhow, over those months we talked about photo shoot possibilities for when she was able to pose for me again. One of those ideas was to do a Fourth of July set. Today was the day that we went ahead and did just that.

Charlee and I got down to D.C. around noon and man was it HOT! I have some dark red arms, face and neck to go along with my bright white chest, stomach and back to prove it. Back to the story though. We did our shoot around the Washington Monument and there was plenty of tourists about. I'm certain a number of foreigners were talking about the guy with his camera pointed at a girl's feet. I just had that feeling when they approached. I've gotten quite used to doing very public photo sets downtown in Baltimore, even at Hershey Park, P.A. (this week's site update actually), so I was prepared for D.C. While I don't get my face right up in her feet if there is a crowd of people right there, I don't mind if they're a few yards away.

After the shoot was done at the Washington Monument, we took a break to eat and then hit up the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum and checked out some dinosaur bones, gemstones and countless other things. With it going on 5 o'clock, we decided to leave the museum and head up toward the Captial Building and do a shoot there.

When we arrived at the location, Charlee made the comment that she needed to lotion her feet real quick. I said, "Excuse me? I think you meant to say, 'Patrick, you need to lotion my feet.'" She laughed and handed me the bottle of lotion. She then said, "All yours."

While Charlee was unable to shoot, I used to tease her about needing a rub on her soon-to-be swollen feet. She always said she could use one, but would never commit to letting me come by for one. Well, she made sure once I began rubbing them today to tell me how amazing it felt and she should have had me come by all those 9 months.

So here we are at a monument at the base of the U.S. Capital Building, there are tourists walking around taking photos and I have Charlee's feet in my hands and I'm rubbing away. She got so comfy and just enjoyed it. She said, "My feet actually hurt from all this walking we've been doing today. This feels so nice." My reply was, "It's over a mile back to the car once we're done this shoot, I think they might be hurting again." She laughed and we did the shoot.

There wasn't as many people at this location, but still enough. Lots of them walked by us and at this point, I didn't care. Her feet were all up in my face and I just kept shooting. I really liked this location too and we got some good pictures.

After the shoot we made our long walk back to the car and just outside the parking garage was an outdoor park and food court area. I looked at Charlee and said, "So when am I getting my next foot rub?" She laughed and said, "Now sounds good. You want to rub them again?" I said that I did and we sat down on a bench.

When Charlee pulled off her flip flops her feet had gotten a little blackened from the walk. Plus having had lotion on them from the prior rub, her feet were soft and moist and things clung to them more because of that. She asked me if I wanted to still rub them. I answered by grabbing the lotion bottle, squirting some in my palm and saying, "Give me your feet."

For the next 30 minutes I rubbed her feet as people walked by. I made the statement that between this foot rub, the last foot rub and the two shoots, there HAD to have been other guys with foot fetishes walk by us and steal some glances at her feet. She laughed and just as she did, this guy with his family walks by and couldn't take his eyes off her foot rub until he looked up at us and then away, almost with the hand in the cookie jar expression. :laugh

Yes, I wrote a book about some photo shoots and foot rubs, but I was just in the mood to share and I really enjoyed the day. It's nice to have Charlee back posing again and I can't wait to do some more.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a wodervul day! Funny about the guy caught looking!
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great! Ahhhh, life is great as a foot-photographer, innit? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story Patrick!

You should have embellished the story a bit... "as I was rubbing one foot, her other made it's way down my chest to my..."!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Great story Patrick!

You should have embellished the story a bit... "as I was rubbing one foot, her other made it's way down my chest to my..."!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

She skipped my chest. LOL... Just kidding. Nah, I just tell it like it is.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like reading stuff like this, Patrick. Sounds like you had one hell of an afternoon. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks Tadpole. I feel bad writing books like that sometimes because I don't know if it's too much. Having been a writer, I can sometimes just keep going and make a novel out of it. I'll be sure to relay some of my other experiences though as for me they're quite normal, but to others, it sounds like they enjoy just hearing more about the interaction with these girls they get to look at. I also like doing it because I try REAL hard to make sure people don't just see my girls as some model who poses, gets paid and is on their merry way. I try to express the girls for who they are, whether it be by letting them put some of their personality into the shoots, doing model interviews (on Soles of Silk), or by the little shoot descriptions here and also on the site.

Thanks for reading,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I feel bad writing books like that sometimes because I don't know if it's too much.

No worries. I don't think the story was too long at all. I, for one, appreciate all the details in such stories. Makes them really "come to life".
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with longhitter. It's the details that make the story, really.

I think it's pretty ballsy to rub a model's feet in public. I'd definitely have a ways to go before I considered trying it. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I agree with longhitter. It's the details that make the story, really.

I think it's pretty ballsy to rub a model's feet in public. I'd definitely have a ways to go before I considered trying it. [Laugh]

Really? Even though a foot fetish is sexual to us, realize this: To most people, there is nothing sexual about it. I am forever giving my female friends foot rubs when we're all hanging out over buddies' houses or at parties. Doing one in public, to me, is every bit the same. The only time I've ever seen feet being an issue in public is if someone goes into a restuarant or something barefoot. Best thing is, their hands are probably dirtier than their feet. Oh well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know from talking to quite a few women about it that it's usually (but not always!) no big deal.

I think with me, it's more of a self-conscious or sensitivity thing (like how people might perceive me, or how I think they would), as opposed to being concerned about the sexual nature of the act.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links