Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Divisional Class. The Celebrity Tournament Continues. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Divisional Class. The Celebrity Tournament Continues.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As amazing as Marisa Miller has done, it is still quite interesting to see how she still hasn't gotten ahead of Carmen Electra. We are in danger of losing the top seed in the AFC. If Carmen wins, I think it should go as one of the more amazing string of dominance anyone has witnessed. We are now less than 24 hours from the time the polls close and let's see if Marisa can get herself together in the clutch. What an amazing game.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post on this forum and I clicked on this topic being that I love celebrity female feet just as much as anyone else. But this looks like to be a great tournament after seeing the pictures and the matches. Jessica Alba vs. Kim Kardashian? Marisa Miller vs. Carmen Electra? Audrina and Kate? Megan and AnnaLynne McCord? AND we're not in the final round? Looking at these pictures and some of these clips, I found myself at peace already. I guess I do have a favorite for each match, but non of these women deserve to lose.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who to pick for each match. After looking at the pictures, my decisions became a little harder (and so did my dick). With Carmen and Marisa, I went with Miller because seeing these pictures of Marisa baring her breasts is something so new to me. I never saw these before whereas with Carmen I have seen her topless and nude. But Carmen made it tougher because her feet look great with the white polish. I never thought that a celeb contest will show pictures of how they look in their high-heeled pumps because the premise is to look at their toes. But these pictures make perfect sense because FM shoes are also a big part of foot fetish. They bring out a spice and extra sharpness to your sesnes that regular feet pictures don't. I love Carmen's pictures where she's treated like the Goddess that she is. Yet Marisa has a closeup of her shoes, evening things out. I also loved Marisa's pictures with the black polish where she was with the other girl. Carmen's party clip then took me back to her. But the topless pics of Marisa gives us a vintage, rare look of her that I didn't know existed. My God, this was a hard choice. I went with Miller.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

With Audrina's match, you can clearly see why she is as hot as she is. I don't know if anyone read the comments people left in that commercial clip of Audrina. I thought they were funny:

"She kinda reminds me of Oprah"
"yeah except oprah is fat"
"I bet that star jumped on her when the camera went down at 0:30"
"OMG!! THAT MODEL IS REALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up , Carls Jr!! Will buy more burger from your chain"

And I went with Megan. She's FOXY!

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got to be kidding me, folks. Alba and Kardashian tied with less than three hours to go? This match is scaring the shit out of me, man. I'm breathing heavily here. People, it's very simple. Vote for Jessica Alba. How hard can that be? Now I'm starting sound like Augustine whenever he has a panic attack about his girl, Olivia Wilde. This is it, folks. If Alba loses, she done for the year and I have to wait until next year to start this shit all over again. Let's go, Alba!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

National. as hot as ana beatriz barros and jessica lowndes, i am afraid that they might end up in the same situation as emma stone and jessica stroup. as much as this is a competition about feet, it definitely helps that the voters recognize the faces and i am not sure that jessica or ana beatriz has the fame to succeed. just my opinion and i do hope i am wrong [Smile] i am eagerly awaiting your next announcement.

I understand exactly what you're talking about. In announcing these women, this is an attempt by The Fashionistas to give recognition to the lesser-known hot bodies who are not household names like a Jessica Alba or a Kim Kardashian. It's also a move by The Fashionistas to explore the uprising of Young Hollywood and tap into their lifestyle and give our audience a better sense as to who they are and the goods they have to offer. It's always good for this franchise to explore into the mist of a youth movement and give these girls the chance to grow and develop into more prominent women, as they are the fresh faces and feet of the next generation of Hollywood. It's always a great idea to have a few women who are on the horizon and see what sticks with the fans. If Lowndes does well, great. If not, then at least I will be happy to know that I gave her the chance to shine on the grandest stage in The Fashionistas.

The same goes for Ana Beatriz. Although, at 28 years of age, she's too old to be categorized as part of the Young Hollywood limelight, she's still very hot enough to have some connection with the voters. I think (or hope) that people will see her looks and just go with the flow. With Lowndes, I hope that by introducing her to the world at this time, that it'll jump start her career in The Fashionistas and hope that her time here will give her the chance to develop from a young girl into a more prominent femme and follow the footsteps of AnnaLynne and become a batch of very young women who can change the landscape of the direction that Hollywood is headed towards in the future. And the Fashionistas will be right there adapting to the times and popular trends that they promote.

At the same time it still doesn't hurt to cover the women who are in their primes of their hotness and fame, and women who are still hot even though they are up there in age (Jennifer Aniston and Kate Beckinsale, for example).

Destiny is the only thing that knows how successful Ana Beatriz and women like Jessica Lowndes will be.

--National

[ June 20, 2010, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an incredible round that was. It was certainly a week that I will never, ever forget. Although my girl lost, it was still an amazing journey that I, and other AnnaLynne fans, experienced. She ran into a better woman and I guess the majority does not feel the same as I do in that AnnaLynne has the better feet than Megan. AnnaLynne was a sweet person who has a little sluttiness side to her that I definitely enjoyed. It is very disappointing for me to see McCord go, as I think she will be even better as the years go by. And I truly, truly feel that with AnnaLynne, we are looking at a future world champion. It's certainly sad considering how long of a season this has been, but the show must go on.

Megan and Audrina is what the people want to see and I bet that everyone will be in for a fantastic treat. Only in this contest can we see such a high-profile match that has Megan Fox facing Audrina Patridge in order to determine who will be the champion of the NFC.

In the AFC, to see Carmen go is extremely surreal. I love that girl, too, and I know she will truly be missed from the rest of the playoffs. Marisa, on the other hand is one match away from making the finals. But against Kim Kardashian in the next round, things will not be easy.

Thanks, National, for providing all of us the great matches, great pictures, great video clips of the women involved. It makes our lives all the more blessed.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And then there were four.

We now move into OUR version of the Final Four. The Class Championships will be here on Wednesday night. This year's playoff tournament has shown and proven that The National Fashionistas has the hottest women on the face of the planet and on the universe as a whole. The women men desire most are to be found in here and this is the place where the year's most coveted debate is settled.

We just finished on what was by far the most anticipated Divisional Class in this contest's history. The feedback and the results that came from these matches made for intriguing and exciting stories that we all shared with the rest of the foot fetish world. We saw the playoff debuts of both Audrina Patridge and Marisa Miller. Both women knowing that there's no tomorrow if they lose, know exactly what it was going to take to grab everyone's attention and they exceeded expectations. Seasoned Goddesses such as Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian showed that they had poise and the control of confidence by exuding some of their sex appeal that attuned to the better natures of the male population. And these are the four women who will be asked to do the same thing again against women who knows what it takes to win and against women who are the new faces of the playoffs who have been riding on a year-long hot streak that does not look like it's going to cool down anytime soon.

----

THE OFFICIAL SYMBOL OF THE AMERICAN FEMALE CLASS

Marisa Miller was named The OFFICIAL Symbol of the AFC because she the best representation of what it is great and sexy about the United States, and serves as a great pinup model for what the country celebrates and the patriotic meanings of what makes the USA the haven of a better life. She is to remain the Official Symbol of the AFC regardless if she fails on her bid to ever become champion.

Marisa faced Carmen Electra, the two-time AFC Champion. It was fitting that these two faced each other for the first time EVER in this year's playoffs. For everything that Carmen has meant to my contest, I feel sad to see her go at any stage before the AFC Championship. For one of more dominating women in this contest's history to be eliminated in the second round presents a scene that is quite surreal, as 18th Floor put it. Carmen's losses are few and very far from each other, that each loss is treated as if she lost the championship. No one with career winning percentage as high as Carmen Electra (.875 -- that's for any girl who has had at least two years of service to this contest and does NOT include playoff action) has been eliminated this early from the playoffs. It should be a very long time before that record is broken. It's a bit sombersome to see this sex symbol go and the fans are giving her a standing ovation even though she gave it her all in what turned out to be a losing effort. Her impact to this contest is well decorated and appreciated. You don't win as many matches as Carmen has had without having a lot of fans. But Marisa Miller has come from behind to win that match when the time was running out. Marisa, in defeating Carmen in the playoffs, shows that the people are looking for a new direction to take this contest in. In defeating Carmen, she showed why she is the Spokeswoman for the AFC.

----

100°F IS TOO HOT FOR JESSICA ALBA

Including what had just happened against Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba has lost four matches this year. Three of those four losses came when there were at least 100 voters (the other one came with 99 votes). Jessica Alba can give heat being that she's very attractive, but she can't take the heat when it gets too unbearable. But that's what champions are supposed to do. They are supposed bear through the most unbearable of situations and find a way to endure through those challenges and dangers. For next year, Alba has to be hot enough so that when it reaches the 100-vote plateau, that those extra voters still find her hot enough to vote for her.

Alba is not only the only woman in Fashionistas history to win three straight division titles, but she's also the only women to be eliminated from the playoffs in the Divisional Class (the second round) of the tournament three years in a row. Each year becoming more heartbreaking than the year before it. No thought anything after she lost in 2008. Last year, she lost in the second round as the number 2 seed for the AFC. This year, she has put together her greatest regular season that any girl can only hope of having, best highlighted by becoming the first woman in Fashionistas history to hand Megan Fox her first-ever loss.

Not only did Jessica lose after having more than 100 people vote, but her opponent is also more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Kim Kardashian is a legend in the Foot Fetish Hollywood scene, and she is capitalizing on that status as she makes her way into the American Class Championship against Marisa Miller for a match that is destined to be one that will not be forgotten for a long, long, long time to come.

----

THE MOST AWAITED MATCH IN NFC HISTORY

The match everyone has been waiting for is finally going to take a hold of itself next week when Audrina Patridge faces the defending world champion, Megan Fox, for the first time in her LIFE to determine the National Class Championship. It's only fitting that these two women face off in a match that has this much up for grabs. Audrina is the hottest rookies in the NFCs history behind Megan Fox when she completed her perfect season last year. For Audrina to even up to what Megan has done last year, she has to beat Megan Fox this year. Audrina, as carefree of a personality that she has, is going up against the most ruthless vixen in Megan Fox. Hollywood's most cold-blooded toxin is expected to be a no-nonsense torture chamber for anyone who is considered a threat to her territory. And with Audrina having a season that almost mirrored that of Megan Fox's, Megan can feel some of the momentum shifting towards Audrina's side. Megan Fox did not win as many matches as she had without having a killer instinct. And she intends to show Audrina what that means the hard way. For Audrina, she has to use her charm and her easy-going sex appeal to get to Megan Fox. She has to stick with what has made her successful this year and cannot resort to becoming a heartless villain.

This is what the NFC Championship will come down to.

----

With four women left, three of them have nothing to lose while Megan Fox has everything at stake. Those odds don't favor Megan, but a champion must find ways to slither through those odds to further define her legacy.

The Class Championships will happen this Wendesday night. See you then.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the fun and excitement that I went through with Carmen this year has been sapped out of me because the playoffs makes you so nervous to begin with. Then to see your girl lose is devastating. How would you feel if you busted your ass at work all year long only to lose everything you've accomplished all within a snap of a finger. It's like being fired (although I've never been fired from a job, but you can understand what I'm talking about). Everything is gone, man. I thought Carmen had this. She had the lead throughout the entire thing only to lose it when the polls were closing in on the deadline. What's even worse is that I feel that this is the beginning of the end for Carmen.

For those whose favorite is still in the tournament, enjoy it while you can. To lose in this tournament and to have to wait til next year to start all over again seems like something that will take a million years to do.

Carmen will be back next year and her legacy will continue to leave an impact.

Carmen Electra Lives On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both matches next week will be something that I'll be looking forward to. I have no idea who the folks will go with in the AFC match. For the NFC, I don't see how Megan is going to lose this. In fact, I don't see Megan being behind Audrina at anytime during the match. If she does find herself ahead of Megan, it won't be for long. Megan Fox is amazing and will repeat as champion of the world.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anybody can slay that dragon, it's Audrina.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BloodSpill
Board Regular
Member # 34061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BloodSpill   Email BloodSpill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
If anybody can slay that dragon, it's Audrina.

We'll see about that. Because if anyone can put a stop to that smile on Audrina's face, it's Megan.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you do have a point there. If looks could kill...you know the rest.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links