Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something I noticed on QVC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something I noticed on QVC
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my fellow foot lovers. I just wanted to share this to see if anyone else has noticed this. I'm channel surfing last night and I come across QVC and they are doing their Summer Shoe Sale. Now I understand that the host of the show has to describe the shoe and how it's made and of course talk to the company rep of the shoe company, but they spent more time showing how the shoe looked on the host's hand than they did on how it looked on a model. Granted because of my love of feet I wanted to see how the models looked, but I found it odd that they acted like women would wear these shoes on their hands on not their feet. Any replies would be appreciated. Have a great day my fellow foot lovers.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen women do that at shoe stores. It's just to speculatively see how they look on something before they decide they'd like to try it on. I don't think it's weird though, you can't expect them to try on every single pair of shoes they find interesting, it's too cumbersome. In a way, it's the same as someone taking a shirt off the rack and putting it in front of themselves, as opposed to actually trying it on all the time.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have seen these shows before on look out for nice feet. Usually the sales person will have them on her hand to tell you what the material is made out of, how flexable it is etc before going over to show it on a models feet. There is no hidden agenda in case we are watching!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links