Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » French pedicure in the mall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French pedicure in the mall
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the mall today when I saw a girl walking in front of me talking on the phone. She was probably 23/24 and had a nice
figure. Than I noticed her feet. She had black flip flops on and had a fresh french pedicure. Her feet were like the perfect shape
and her toenails were like the perfect size and shape. Fairly long tips that probably made it past her toes just a bit but
not too long, it was like perfection. The flip flopping sound everytime she walked was a turn on too! I was going crazy, I wanted to take pictures but didn't know how as she just kept walking in front
of me. Finally I decided I didn't want anyone to notice or think I was a stalker so I let her walk her own way and i walked mine. I had
the urge to go somewhere and release my self so bad! Just kills me when I see sexy feet in public.

BTW: Has anyone been so turned on by feet in public that they had to go get off somewhere then and there?

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happened to me few times most recent was few weeks ago, I was sitting back of the bus, few rows in front of me was this lady wearing sandals with perfect painted red toes. I could stare at them without anyone seeing and nobody else was sitting near me. Was getting and then she let one of her sandals drop off exposing her feet, that was too much. Put hand in trouser pocket and stroked myself looking at her feet, cum really quickly. It was such a turn on getting off the bus walking past her with my pants full of cum!!! Just that feeling was so much when I got home quickly stripped off and jerked off again. God I love feet!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links