Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » true foot story happened yesterday (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: true foot story happened yesterday
tysonedwards
Board Regular
Member # 33915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tysonedwards         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happened yesterday. I posted on craiglist for agirl who would want her feet licked. Apart from the usual spam i got one reply with a face pic. out of 10 she was a 6, white slim 28 years old
met her in back of my car in secludede park daytime. she wore stockigns and pumps. I kissed her feet before asking her to remove her stockings. she did, i sucked her toes one by one, licking inbetween them. The second i started sucking her toes she started groaning like i was licking her pussy.
after 5 minutes of this. I asked her if she liked it. She said: when u lick my toes its like your licking my clit. OMG i couldnt believe it.

Does any other girl here had this, or any guy had this experience. Needless to say i did more than lick her feet. But its an interesting topic to discuss

--------------------
te

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't quite met a girl in the manner you describe, but I've had girls just melt like butter in the microwave when having their toes sucked and soles licked.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice results there. i have only found a handful of women who get the similar stimulation of their clit in their feet. and usually, if that even happens at all, it is when i bite their heel or lick right under her middle toe.

very few women seem to have the vaginal correlation though. you might be a very lucky man, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runn427
Board Regular
Member # 38948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runn427   Email runn427   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thats great...how did her feet smell/taste with the stockings on and what type of stockings were they??
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've made 3 girls cum from just licking their feet and sucking their toes....one was her first time. Quite fullfilling experiences...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get that reaction all the time. Based on a lot feedback, they all tell me I'd probably be good at eating a girl out. And strangely enough, they're right.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to know a girl on the net, she didnt know I had a FF, getting to know each other better we begun to ask personal questions and asked her if she has a fetish, she said she loved having her toe sucked. Needless to say when we finally met it was fantastic!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosity, did you agree on money being exchanged beforehand or was it just for fun for both?
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit, I'm a little skeptical that this actually happened. But if it did, congratulations, buddy.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tysonedwards
Board Regular
Member # 33915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tysonedwards         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol it did actually happen. I paid her at first but she gave it back. after she came.
It was intense. And it did occur when I was licking the 2nd toe and inbetween the second and the big toe. Her feet smelt great and had hot pink polish on. she had beige pantyhose on.

--------------------
te

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

Well, that was nice of her.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot is definitely an erogenous zone due to its numerous nerve endings. I guess she has an off-ramp to her clit! [Smile]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had girls get super wet and cum from toe sucking. It's the best.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome story....

was it "casual encounters?" or was in in exchange for money?

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves it when i lick/suck/kiss around the balls of her feet and toes. Turns her on if she's, um, "off"? Never made her had an orgasm through it though but it does make achieving one a lot easier.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links