Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any "movie-stuff" situation in your fetish life?? read on !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any "movie-stuff" situation in your fetish life?? read on !
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This actually happened to me in my teens...14 I think I was...Phys.Ed. period in the pool, us, all in the water, lined up and hanging from the edge listening to our "older-woman" teacher (about 24/25 !!) giving us a verbal spray for no concentrating and using the wrong stroke's technichs whilst swimming...!
She stopped in front of where I was and I could have touch her gorgeous toes with the tip of my nose...I had her toes in front of me for about 5 minutes...I learned then the meaning of "feet fetish"...
( And that night I also improved my other stroke...! )

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that woulda had me sportin a rock hard one in the pool LOL

i remember having a hot gym teacher in junior high so it woulda been great if that had happened to me too. god what it would be like to be a young lad and have an older woman's hot feet in your face [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have had the hot PE teacher, when she didn't teach gym in the summer and she taught like health in the classroom it was awesome because she always had platform flip flops on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by broadnailbed:
This actually happened to me in my teens...14 I think I was...Phys.Ed. period in the pool, us, all in the water, lined up and hanging from the edge listening to our "older-woman" teacher (about 24/25 !!) giving us a verbal spray for no concentrating and using the wrong stroke's technichs whilst swimming...!
She stopped in front of where I was and I could have touch her gorgeous toes with the tip of my nose...I had her toes in front of me for about 5 minutes...I learned then the meaning of "feet fetish"...
( And that night I also improved my other stroke...! )

Did she notice you doing that? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a female gym teacher. Hmm... Elementary School was the same guy every year. In middle and high school, male gym teachers taught the males and female gym teachers, the females (to be in the locker rooms in case dumb shit went down).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had a female gym teacher either. I remember a couple different swimming teachers, though.

I do remember having a cute babysitter that napped on my parents' couch when she was supposed to be watching me. This was back in the mid-90's. Not only did she have great soles, she was a redhead. So she probably ignited two fixations there.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 7th grade math teacher was a constant dipper of her heels and was always giving us foot shows. Between her and a girl named Melissa in the 8th grade, a fetish was born.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha I had something similiar it drove me nuts she was so hot !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 7th grade math teacher was a constant dipper of her heels and was always giving us foot shows. Between her and a girl named Melissa in the 8th grade, a fetish was born. [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links