Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tampa: Toe/Foot Fetish City? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tampa: Toe/Foot Fetish City?
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Tampa huh?

Tampa, indeed.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Tampa for a meeting a few months ago. I have never seen so many flip flops and anklets in one place before. I am in the process of posting some photos in the adult section of someone I met there. +1 for Tampa.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
I was in Tampa for a meeting a few months ago. I have never seen so many flip flops and anklets in one place before. I am in the process of posting some photos in the adult section of someone I met there. +1 for Tampa.

YES!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MmToes
Board Regular
Member # 32093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MmToes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us Orlando girls enjoy our toe rings and anklets and crazy polish colors. [Wink]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MmToes:
Some of us Orlando girls enjoy our toe rings and anklets and crazy polish colors. [Wink]

Don't just tell us MmToes... show us!!! BTW, I am in Orlando... and think Tampa and Orlando are running neck and neck. Just walk around Milenia Mall for a little while, You'll see. Tampa is incredible too... but all of Florida (except maybe Jax) is awesome!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fffun:
quote:
Originally posted by MmToes:

Don't just tell us MmToes... show us!!! BTW, I am in Orlando... and think Tampa and Orlando are running neck and neck. Just walk around Milenia Mall for a little while, You'll see. Tampa is incredible too... but all of Florida (except maybe Jax) is awesome!
UPDATE: She has posted... and gives Orlando a strong lead for my vote!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
I invite everyone to come see for themselves our bounty of beautiful women -- and their willingness to flaunt their feet with perfect pedicures and juicy jewelry.

I live in rather rural west central Florida about an hour and a half from Tampa, Orlando and Gainesville. I LOVE visiting any of the "big cities" but do get to Tampa most often. It's like a little trip to heaven!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear there's alot of great hookers in tampa too. a great city for toejobs galore! i love being an artist cuz i love to paint toenails as my cock's canvas, Hee hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite cities for sexy, flaunty female feet: 1. South Beach/ Miami FL 2. Houston/ Austin TX 3. Phoenix AZ 4. Tampa FL 5. New York NY 6. Las Vegas NV 7. Dallas TX 8. San Diego CA 9. Atlanta GA 10. Los Angeles CA. Sexy feet are everywhere, just more of them in these great cities!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jim_4559
Board Regular
Member # 16540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jim_4559   Author's Homepage   Email jim_4559   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moved from central Florida to San Francisco and I can tell you that out of all the places I have ever lived that Florida is certainly the "foot state" hands down. Not only SO many great feet to look at but the women have a great attitude towards the foot scene. Coming from Florida, northern California can't hold a candle to Florida. Florida and North Carolina are also great states for lots of feet on the dash!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jim_4559:
I moved from central Florida to San Francisco and I can tell you that out of all the places I have ever lived that Florida is certainly the "foot state" hands down.

Thanks for validating my signature line! [Cheers]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd I've always thought of moving to Orlando. So basically TAMPA is the place to be?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
My favorite cities for sexy, flaunty female feet: 1. South Beach/ Miami FL 2. Houston/ Austin TX 3. Phoenix AZ 4. Tampa FL 5. New York NY 6. Las Vegas NV 7. Dallas TX 8. San Diego CA 9. Atlanta GA 10. Los Angeles CA. Sexy feet are everywhere, just more of them in these great cities!

What's funny is I've always considered moving to Texas to indulge my Mexicana fetish. [Big Grin] You got Texas listed a few times on your list by way of different cities, so...might not be a bad idea to at least visit.

Arizona though...I wasn't even sure it was a safe place to visit let alone go for feet. Hmmm...

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Tampa now but I used to live near Orlando. Let me tell you, Orlando ain't no slouch! You want a show? Go hang out around one of the theme parks in the Summer. OH MY FREAKING GOD! There's one time of year when Orlando is bombarded with Brazilian tourists and apparently they didn't get the memo about booty shorts. Its tanned ass cheeks and flip flops EVERYWHERE!!! Don't believe me? GO!!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links