Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for Fathers or Overprotective Brothers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for Fathers or Overprotective Brothers
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 5 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter is a preteen but, like most preteens, she thinks she's at least 18. this summer, my wife got her summer shoes such as sandals. i've never really paid any attention to that stuff, but this year she came home with some sandals that could be considered sexy to guys who are into feet. it made me really uncomfortable to be honest. dont get me wrong, i didnt look at her and think she was sexy or anything, i just felt like her wearing those sandals was like her putting on daisy duke shorts.

anyone else experience this?

[ June 23, 2010, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: nusuth ]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the most part foot lovers are VERY meek. And by the very nature of the fetish put women on a pedastal....of course to varying extents. I agree with Spotlight. The creepy guys on here would never approach your daughter. Getting on her about a threat you percieve because of your own personal psychology will only alienate her which is bad. Wearing daisy dukes will attract FAR more men than strappy shoes that hell.....only a percentage of us footguys on this forum would even find sexy.

I do know that the way a woman dresses will attract different kinds of guys. I was out in Vegas and met this one girl I thought was 24 or so. All dolled up in heels and a sexy black dress. Turns out she's 20. No biggie. But still lame. I check out her facebook and she usually dresses like a 20 year old. I wouldn't have been attracted to her dressed like she normally does...sorta hippyish. As she's young i'd definitely consider the sorts of guys her dress will attract. You can even talk to her about it.

Wow. Just read your post again. Preteen. Jeez. I tell girls I date that for every daughter I have i'm buying a BIG gun and engraving her name on it. Then cleaning it whenever boys come over. Guys need to understand that while my daughter(don't have any yet) may just be a notch on their bedpost....she means the world to me. The symbology and imagry of me cleaning my gun will send that loud and clear. I'll be a colonel by then too further intimidating any guy that stopped by.

Good luck buddy!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often though about how I would handle daughters.

If I every have a girl I'm going to have to immediately start saving for bail money because I will most certainly end up in jail for beating the hell out of some 17 year old boy. I think I'd have an easier time handling a daughter if she was gay.

Guys I know with teenage/grown daughters say that you get over it pretty quickly. They say they settle out after feeling they've done enough to make sure their girls are smart enough to stay out of trouble.

I guess if I have a boy I'm going to still have to save for bail money in case I need to kick his ass for doing something stupid to a girl.

I think my outlook means I'm not ready for children.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just all hope and pray that most of the men that are footlovers like we are, will be able to treat all women like they treat their own mothers and sisters!!!

BUt I personally feel that having a footfetish really somehow gives us footlovers an edge, because we adore women for their true beauty...

a sexy slim body will fade on a women, but attractive feet will usually stay attractive on a women until she's in her late 50's, which makes us footmen love our women on a sexual level for a long long time and with that also comes love in all other forms, my love for feet really makes me somehow put women on a high plateau, I don't know why, I can't help it...

I think most men that appriciate feet are really looking upon their wife/girlfriend as a princess and treat her like a princess, which is why I'm happy to have the appriciation for feet that I have, coupled with that I have a great mother and incredible sisters, which has always made it kind of impossible for me to not appriciate and value women...

ad in the footfetish and I would like to think that I'm really a man that treats his women like a princess...

If I ever have a daughter, (godwilling), I just hope he will love her like I love my princess. I don't worry about men with footfetishes, ofcourse you've got weirdo's in every walk of life, but I really believe that most men that love female feet are quite smart, have an eye for detail and because of their fetish they'll figuratively look up to women in a subcontious way...

don't worry about strappy sandals, worry about the actual clothing, strappy sandals are nice and pretty and could be sexy if she was a mature women, but the only thing that makes women an obnject in the wrong way is her clothing, shoes are rarely the thing that attract the wrong crowd, unless your daughter is wearing stripper-heels ofcourse, haha, but that's a no-no for any woman!!!

I try to have faith in my fellow footlovers, because I know I'm not a danger to women, so I don't expect most of the other footlovers will be,

I oivertyped my message, sorry, but I rarely type anything and just wanted to let you all know that I really enjoy reading lots of topics here, especially these kind of topics where people talk about feet in a more serious matter,

sorry for coming off strange and overeager in this reply...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
ok, you guys are misreading what i was saying. i can deal with the whole, 'she's growing, awww, my little baby' thing. what surprised me is that i felt protective of her choice of footwear. i know i am going to be protective of her when it comes to boys and thats natural i think... feeling that way because she is wearing some possibly sexy sandals surprised me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
Let's just all hope and pray that most of the men that are footlovers like we are, will be able to treat all women like they treat their own mothers and sisters!!!

BUt I personally feel that having a footfetish really somehow gives us footlovers an edge, because we adore women for their true beauty...

a sexy slim body will fade on a women, but attractive feet will usually stay attractive on a women until she's in her late 50's, which makes us footmen love our women on a sexual level for a long long time and with that also comes love in all other forms, my love for feet really makes me somehow put women on a high plateau, I don't know why, I can't help it...

I think most men that appriciate feet are really looking upon their wife/girlfriend as a princess and treat her like a princess, which is why I'm happy to have the appriciation for feet that I have, coupled with that I have a great mother and incredible sisters, which has always made it kind of impossible for me to not appriciate and value women...

ad in the footfetish and I would like to think that I'm really a man that treats his women like a princess...

If I ever have a daughter, (godwilling), I just hope he will love her like I love my princess. I don't worry about men with footfetishes, ofcourse you've got weirdo's in every walk of life, but I really believe that most men that love female feet are quite smart, have an eye for detail and because of their fetish they'll figuratively look up to women in a subcontious way...

don't worry about strappy sandals, worry about the actual clothing, strappy sandals are nice and pretty and could be sexy if she was a mature women, but the only thing that makes women an obnject in the wrong way is her clothing, shoes are rarely the thing that attract the wrong crowd, unless your daughter is wearing stripper-heels ofcourse, haha, but that's a no-no for any woman!!!

I try to have faith in my fellow footlovers, because I know I'm not a danger to women, so I don't expect most of the other footlovers will be,

I oivertyped my message, sorry, but I rarely type anything and just wanted to let you all know that I really enjoy reading lots of topics here, especially these kind of topics where people talk about feet in a more serious matter,

sorry for coming off strange and overeager in this reply...

What he said.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I'll be a colonel by then too further intimidating any guy that stopped by.

[/QB]

If the kid is a military dependent or serviceman, they will get it. Otherwise, based on my experience, (probably) not so much.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
I've often though about how I would handle daughters.

If I every have a girl I'm going to have to immediately start saving for bail money because I will most certainly end up in jail for beating the hell out of some 17 year old boy. I think I'd have an easier time handling a daughter if she was gay.

Guys I know with teenage/grown daughters say that you get over it pretty quickly. They say they settle out after feeling they've done enough to make sure their girls are smart enough to stay out of trouble.

I guess if I have a boy I'm going to still have to save for bail money in case I need to kick his ass for doing something stupid to a girl.

I think my outlook means I'm not ready for children.

-Oz

Nothing wrong with your attitude, in my book! If I had kids, I'd feel the same way. I'd be protective of my daughter, and I'd make sure my son treated women with respect.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a girl who went off to college and lived with other girls, I can tell you it was almost a given that the girls with the most overbearing, aggressive, and protective fathers were the ones who always ended up making horrible decisions based on new-found freedom away from home. I guess it's a natural reaction from a father that they can't help, but it almost always makes things worse eventually.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mona from what I've seen...I'm from Mexico and every dad there is extremely protective since they are conservative generally speaking. By extremely protective I mean for example one of my best friend's sister she's 17 by now and she got a boyfriend about 6 months ago and her dad will not let her go anywhere with him without the chauffeurs being there. Also, once they finally let him come over her house, they don't let her grab his hand or sit like next to each other on a couch watching TV and kick him out of the house by 10 PM no matter what day it is. I understand the whole not going up to the rooms thing but not the kicking out of the house no matter where they are. So yea all of these girls whenever they travel alone like to Miami or go off to college in the US which is a minimal number, they go nuts. However most stay in Mexico and college there is just like high school go to class leave and go home, so my friends parents still exert control over him even though he's 21 now. I guess part of it just has to do with that its a whole different culture. But then again on the other hand, I know a girl there that her parents don't give a crap what she does and same with her group of friends and they're the ones with shitty reputations for obvious reasons. So personally I think you have to find some kind of middle ground that you, your wife and your kids are comfortable with, although of course there will always be arguments about those boundaries.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to mention that the only people that should be attracted to your pre teen daughter/child should be pre teen boys/children

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links